Shrugging his thought off he tried to sleep but he can't. Then finally after so long he dozed off.

Next morning

Anika and Shivaay left to reach Oberoi Mansion after breakfast.

As they entered Anika was hugged by Sahil.

Anika: Sahil... kaisa hai?

Sahil(still in the hug): main theek hun aap kaise ho?

Anika: ek dum theek aur tujhe dekh ke toh aur bhi zyada.

They broke the hug and Anika met everyone. All sat in the hall and Anika gave the gifts she brought for everyone.

Pinky: Anika puttar yeh choli toh bohat achi hai

Anika: Pinky aunty yeh Kutchh ka special hand work hai. Baaki sab ko kaisa laga?

Jhanvi: bohat acha laga Anika. Thank you

Anika: kya thank you aunty. Mujhe acha laga toh main aapke liye leke aai. Please don't be formal.

Dadi: par bohat acha hai yeh.

Anika smiled. All chatted for a while.

After sometime Anika went to Gauri's room.

Anika: Gauri...

Gauri: ji?

Anika: tere liye ek gift hai

Gauri: par aap ne diya toh sahi.

Anika: haan ek aur hai

Gauri(curiously): kya?

Anika: yeh

She removed her hands from her back and showed Gauri her gift. Seeing that Gauri stood still she foreward her shaking hands to hold that. Finally she composing herself her took that in her hands.

"Cindra" whispered Gauri. Her eyes welled up and she hugged the doll.

 Her eyes welled up and she hugged the doll

Cindra

Anika placed her hand on her shoulder. Gauri looked at her and hugged her tightly. Anika stroked her hairs. While she sobbed.

Anika: bas Chaki. Kitna royegi?

Gauri: di I miss them

Anika closed her eyes tightly to control herself. She also feel the pain her baby sister is facing. But has to be strong for her

Anika: I miss them too baby.

Gauri(breaking the hug): woh kyu hume chhod ke chale gaye?

Anika: woh hume chhod ke kahin nahi gaye Chaki. Mummy aur pappa dono humesha humare saath hi hai. Humare dil mein. Aur ab yeh rona bandh karo (wiping off her tears) warna Cindra kya sochegi ke yeh Gauri toh dekho humesha naak fulake roti rehti hai.