And oh. Vicky is here too. Guess who has his pants on fire because of her?

Yep. My son, Kail. He still has his crush on her.

I went back to the kitchen with my huge belly. Yeah, I'm pregnant again. I'm 3 months now, 2 more months left.

This time me and Artorius decided to check the gender. We are having a baby girl this time. The kids are really excited to have a baby sister.

Me and all the girls or shall I say women? We aren't girls anymore, right?

Anyways, me and all the other females of our huge family cooked the foods. We are having a family day today.

Once done cooking I went back to the living room to check on the kids.

I turned around to face the door when it opened. My mate came in.

"DADDY!" Callie and Caden jumped out of their seats and jumped into my mate's arms.

"hello to you too, my little prince and princess! How was your day?" Art asked putting them down and kissing their forehead.

"awesome! We played so many games!" Caden exclaimed. "yes daddy! It was very fun!" Callie agreed.

"really? Do you want to see the presents I brought for you?" Art asked. They nodded eagerly.

"they are in your rooms!" he grinned and they ran to their room.

"hey dad!" Kail hugged Artorius. "hey son! How was your day?" Artorius kissed his forehead too.

"it was... great." Kail's ear turned red.

"is it because a certain girl whose name start with V is here?" Artorius teased Kail.

"Dad! Shut up!" Kail exclaimed as his face turned beetroot red.

Artorius chuckled. "there is something for you in your room too." Artorius smiled. Kail nodded and ran towards his room.

Artorius's eyes landed on me. He smiled and walked towards me. Wrapping his amrs around my waist he kissed smashed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his necks kissing him fiercely.

After sometime we pulled away. "I missed you." he said pecking my lips again. "I missed you too." I leaned against his chest.

"how's the baby?" he asked touching my belly. "she is fine." I smiled. "did you eat well today?" he asked. I nodded.

We stood there just hugging each other, enjoying the silence. "I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too. So much." he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"than you." he whispered.

"for what?" I asked.

"for everything. For giving me a chance even after I hurt you. For being there for me through everything. For believing in me when I lost hope. For giving me another chance after I hurt you again. For the Callie, Caden and this baby." he brushed his warm hands on my stomach.

"for loving me." he looked at my eyes.

"I'm glad I gave you the chance. Because you are the reason I'm happy today. Thank you for fighting the evil spirit in you. Thank you for realising your mistakes. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for showing me what true love is. And thank you for being here for me through everything. I love you." I said wrapping my arms around him again.