He again see's his beloved with that boy.

Smiling brightly,spending time in the park.He watches from across the road his eyes filled with pain.

The boy twirls in front of his beloved to show him his new outfit.He chuckles looking at the boy with adoration and warmth.The boy gets shy and suddenly hugs his beloved who laughs and wraps his arms around him.

His beloved pulls the boys cheeks pecking them softly as if glass.His beloved takes a hold of the boy's face and kisses his lips tenderly.

Jeongguk couldn't breathe the lump in his throat was too much.He tore his eyes from the sight and left with nails marks on his palms.

Do you like soft looking boys?Am I too intimidating?would you come back if I dressed in pastel colors and dyed hair?

Am I too masculine?Should I adjust to your body type?Is that why you betrayed me?Would you love me too if my body wasn't like this?

Would you look at me with adoration too if I wasn't tall and muscular?Would you caress my hair too if I had bright coloured hair?

Tuesday evening it was a very important moment for jeongguk.Today he was going to bring his beloved back with him he dressed in white jeans and baby pink sweater he also dyed his hair blond.He wanted his beloved to appreciate him he wanted to look the best for him.

He couldn't help but chuckle he felt so happy.

He stood in front of the door step with a big smile on his face and rang the door bell.

A boy with bubblegum hair and soft features opened the door.The boy smiled at him and gave him a questioning look.

"Jiminiee~ who's it"

His beloved came behind the boy he flashed him a bright smile.His beloved smiled in return but with a confused look.

Latest news update-A brutal murder happened in vahaman city block 3,house 46-road,148.

The murder happened in the late evening police found no traces of evidence,or the murder weapon.Victim was brutally murdered inside his own house.Police also found heavy amount of AB+ blood type along with the victim's own.

It was reported that the house belonged to two university students they were approximately lovers.

Vicim was Park Jimin and his lover Kim Taehyung is missing who is expected to be heavily injured.Police is doing their best to find him and the murderer-

"My love what are you watching I know what happened to the boy is pitiful but you are still injured you shouldn't stress"

Jeongguk wipes the tears falling non stop from taehyung's eyes.His beautiful face red from the screaming and crying.Heavy gashes on the head and neck were treated carefully.The stab wound on the abdomen wrapped up with care.

"Come on you should eat something my love"

Jeongguk coaxes him but a pitiful cry leaves taehyung's lips.Watching his lover being murdered in front of him took a heavy toll on him.Sobs wreck through his lithe frame making him appear so small.

"It's okay now love.He's gone now...gone forever.Now we'll be together as long as we live"

He leaves a tender kiss on his forehead,wraps his arms around his waist and hugs him tight.

Never--never will I let you go.

End

Why am I like this?why do I do this to myself ಥ‿ಥ?I love vkook nd I love vmin too so you could guess what I came up with ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

I was just craving something dark and this popped out.

Please make sure to pay attention to the tags I didn't put a warning bcz then it would've ruined the suspense sorry about that.

Welp hope you guys enjoyed it XD

And to make some things clear Taehyung and jeongguk were never together.It was all jeongguk's imagination.He met taehyung accidentally one day and couldn't forget him.

So he started keeping tabs on taehyung's life and made a scenario for himself.

Hope you liked the twist(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Tell me witch part u liked the most.

Leave a comment it motivates me.

Love y'all hunnybees~♥️

-Yuki