Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha

Start from the beginning

Hafsa: Good morning Areeeeeba. She said making the "E" in my name sound long. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

'What is she doing?'

Hafsa: Areeba good morning kissy?

'Astakfirullah'

Me: Oye control Hafsa. Im not Hussain.
She threw out my hand out of hers.

Hafsa: Kya Areeba. Imagine bhi nahi karne dethi. I mentally laughed at her act.

Me: Imagine chor aur reality mein aa. Hussains and Shehrys parents will come and mama is going to talk about you two. So get up and go to the bathroom first and become more beautifull so that they like you more.

Hafsa: Yes Yes im going meri maa

She got out of bed and took her clothes and went to the bathroom. I thought of waking up the others. I went in the upstairs hall and walked past by rooms. Mama already went downstairs and papa probably work. First room up was Hussains. I went in there and woke up Hussain.

Me: Hussain jeeju uth jao. I said with a broad smile on my face as I called him.

Hussain: Kya Hafsa main jeeju nahin tumhare honay wala woh hoon.
'What is he saying? He is mistaking me as Hafsa. He cant even recognize Hafsas voice?'

Me: Main Hafsa nahin Areeba hoon.

He opened his eyes wide.

Hussain: Sorry Areeba. He said getting up.

Me: Its okay jeeju, bade bade deshoh mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehthi hain.

Hussain: Thats my dialouge.

Me: Okay now freshen up your parents will come in couple hours and then the rishta talk.

I said with a smile and raising one eyebrow. He smiled back, got up and went to the bathroom. Then I went to Shehry and Mahas room. I tried to wake Maha first. I went to her side of the bed and sat down.

Me: Maha... Wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled cutely.

She got up sitting on the bed and I stood up next to her. She stretched and hugged me her arms around my stomach. I hugged her back and then we both broke it.

Me: Now go to the bathroom and freshen up...like a princess.

She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Now I had to wake up Shehry. I went to the other side of the bed and stood in front of him. Luckly we have a bathroom in the hall where Shehry can go.

Me: Shehry... Shehry...

I turned around to turn the light switch on but Shehry stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and I turned back around to look at him.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. We both stared at each other for ten seconds. I always get lost in these eyes. Somethings attractive about them. He broke our stare by speaking.

Shehry: Here Im awake.

He let go of my hand.

Shehry: By the way, are you okay? I looked at him confused.

Me: Hmmm why?

Shehry: Oh no nothing just asking.

Me: Im always fine.

I said giving a smile. He got up and went straight out.

I went back to my room and sat on my bed. While waiting for Hafsa to come out of the bathroom I went on my phone and searched up all the Dhoombros on all the social networking sites.
'Nice alot of fan following. But they do deserve it.'