Ten: Don't believe me

Evelyn's POV

"You know, sometimes, someone walks in to your life, takes you heart by surprise and changes your life forever."

I don't know about forever, but I surely do know that, that someone really took my heart by surprise.

Yesterday, I realized that no matter how much you want to avoid these type of feelings for someone, you can't.

And now, I don't even want to avoid them. I love this feeling of butterflies in my stomach whenever he smiles or even smirks, sparks flying through my body whenever our hands brush or we touch. And also a slight feeling of love and care when he's staring in my eyes while feeding me with a spoon.

I like him.

Blake.

I really do.

••••

"Evie!" I ran downstairs as soon as I heard the voice. I saw my uncle tying his tie. "Oh. Come here." He called and I walked closer to him. He placed his credit card in my hand and said, "today is a small celebration at my boss's house because of a deal. Go shopping and get yourselves a dress and any stuff you want. Be home quick." With that, he kissed my forehead and left.

What the hell just happened?

I squealed and ran upstairs, calling Amy.

"Bro! We are going shopping!!!" I yelled in the phone.

"Really?! Yesssss!!!!"

••••

"So your uncle wants you to attend a party at his boss's house? You do know that his boss is Blake's father, right? So, technically, you're going to Blake's house?" She cocked an eyebrow. I smiled and nodded.

"I know. I was thinking to have a talk with him." I smiled thinking what our talk would be of.

"Is my ship finally sailing?!" She squealed. I giggled.

"Maybe. I'm not sure of his feelings yet."

"That's so cool! You are gonna be the hottest couple in our school! I can't wait to see Rebecca's reaction towards it." We giggled as we walked to the changing room.

After trying a million dresses, I finally liked one.

It was a glitter ball gown with spaghetti straps sleeves, showing a bit of my cleavage. It was a beautiful dress with a mixture of pink, blue and grey glitters.

I loved it.

"You look awesome! You should totally buy this." Amy said. I giggled and we bought it.

We then got a pair of sandals and a bit of makeup things that I know nothing about. We then got some matching earrings and bracelet with a clutch. Over all, I knew I was gonna look pretty tonight.

I just can't wait for tonight.

Later at home, Amy got me ready. She did my hair and makeup. It was just a plain and simple look with my hair loosened down my shoulders.

"You look so beautiful, Evie." Uncle said and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Thank you, uncle Andrew."

"Let's go." He held his hand for me. I held it and we left.

••••

The decorations were amazing. It had lightings and soft music playing in the background along with delicious food in the corner. A handsomely looking Blake coming towards with a hot smirk on his face-