Chapter 3

"Psst" Kenzie whispered towards Sam. "Psst Sam" she said slightly louder.

"What do you want" Sam muttered clearly annoyed.

"I'm really bored" Kenzie admitted.

"Well what am I supposed to do bring out a wand and say bippity boppity no more boredom." Sam answered slightly louder than intended.

"Who was that?" The teacher asked as he turned around. Nobody going to answer. He narrowed his eyes at everyone seeing who looked like they weren't paying attention. "Harry whats the formula symbol for lead?"

The boy names Harry looked up.

"Pb sir" he replied

"Nerd" Kenzie muttered under her breath.

~About five minutes later~

"Psst Sam"

"Sam

"SAM"

"KENZIE SMITH WILL YOU BE QUIET AND PAY ATTENTION" the teacher yelled silencing the girl.

"Well DONT just sit there. Aren't you going to apologise?"

"Sorry sir" Kenzie mumbled

"I didn't catch that, what did you say."

"Sorry sir" she repeated louder this time.

The teacher groaned before turning around and continuing to write on the whiteboard.

About another five minutes later

"Sa-"

"KENZIE SMITH DETENTION TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL"

Kenzie groaned in frustration.

Sam snorted quietly. The teacher turned to stare at her. Sam pretended to sneeze to cover up her giggles.

"You reap what you sow" she whispered at Kenzie who in response stuck her finger up.

"KENZIE I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO STOP MAKING THIS SITUATION WORSE FOR YOU"

Kenzie sighed burying her face in her arms.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading part 3. I hope you enjoyed it.