Chapter 3: The Saint Has Arrived!

Start from the beginning

(Y/N):'I won the battle..'

The Deck began to glow..

(Y/N):"Huh?"

As The Deck glowed a red light, it created a card out of nowhere.I took it and inspected the card from my hand.The card showed a knight, which I never even made before..

(Y/N):"This is somehow new, it never did that.."

It was a monster card, but the border looks a little bit different compared to the rest of the monster cards.

(Y/N):"Could this be-"

RAAAOOOOAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned my back behind, and see a huge wolf yokai.It was standing on it's two, hind legs.

(Y/N):'A werewolf yokai..?'

It snarled at me, before attacking me.It was so fast, that the barrier quickly appeared out of nowhere.

(Y/N):'Its fast!'

I quickly selected my Pyro deck, and prepared my stance.It was mad at me, attacking the barrier with brute force.

3

2

1

(Y/N):"Begin the Conquest!"

The barrier dissappeared, as the werewolf let out a fast punch.I dodged it and used a spell card.

(Y/N):"I cast! Lava Chain!"

The chains came out from the ground restrained it from breaking free.I used that time to move back a bit and shoot it with the gun, that cost enough to draw two cards at least.The chains were actually breaking, as the werewolf broke through the spell.

(Y/N):"It's strong.."

It roared at me, and dashed with immense speed.

(Y/N):"Calling 2 Fire Soldiers!"

The werewolf stopped, as two magic circles appeared and two soldiers came out from them.

(Y/N):"I activate their skill, and let them attack!"

Aura surrounds the two soldiers, as they attacked the yokai..but it was strong enough to kill them.

(Y/N):"Damm, I equip an item! Come out, Flarrge!"

A magic circle appeared, as flames surround the circle.A sword came out from it, as I grabbed it.It dashed and pounced at me, but I blocked the attack and counter-attacked..sending it flying through the thick trees.

(Y/N):"At the right time.."

Using this time, I drew out my gun and shoot it enough times to draw 2 more cards before it gets back up.

(Y/N):"Not giving up.."

It charged at me with full speed, as I took a card out.

(Y/N):"Guard! Burning Shield!"

A shield then appears from the card, as the yokai tries to penetrate through it.It's attacks were so strong that I moved back a bit, but I was able to knock it back.During that time, I swiped out a card from The Deck and added it to my hand.