Box of Confession

Shrignold's new gadget will surely get people confessing. Might as well say it fast, cause the box is Shrinking.
A game of Truth or Dare
what a harmless game to play.
But, Whatever happens in the box, in the box it shall stay.
_

_____________________________

It was a quiet day at the house. No one was having a lesson so they let the students do whatever.
The teachers were lounging around; doing their own stuff.
Paige was doing some art in her room. The health band were in the kitchen along with the others. And Larry was probably taking a nap somewhere.

Tony was in his chair reading a book as usual. Harry was off on work, Robin was sleeping and Donnie was waiting for their Show to come on. And Colin on the opposite side of the livingroom, was seated near the window on the couch. Writting whatever information about anything usefull really. Tony glancing up from his book to look at him. His hair is always neat, smile always charming, his body slim but firm. He's intelligent, sweet, a little bit annoying, and handsome; devilishly handsome. He's - he's -He's perfect. Tony can feel the heat creeping from his neck up to his cheeks.
Watching him write on his chart. He can't seem to put that chart down. Until today...

"Hey guys look what I have!"
The front door bursted to reveal that Love bug, Shrignold. He walks in the livingroom holding a Box that seems to be lit.

"what is that?" Asked Donnie curiously, getting up from his seat and taking a closer look.
" What does it do?"
Colin added looking up from his chart.

" Its a gadget that you can use to make you do an easy way to find out if someone loves you, heh like a game of truth or dare one might say . Our lord Malcolm gave it to me to help people find their special ones."

" do you know how it works?"
Asked Tony, flipping a page unamused.

" why yes of course. All you have to do is simply press this red button on top to activate it" Shrignold explained. holding and pointing at the box for everyone to see.
It looked like it was made of glass because of the reflective surfaces.

" OooOooh" donnie said in amazement, laughing at his reflection.

" I want to try! Gimmie gimmie!" The 8 year old began to reach up to snatch the box out of the Teacher's hands.
" No little one! You can't it is very fragile."

" awww...please! " the boy pleaded, giving Shrignold his best puppy eyes that no one can resist.
" might as well give it to the child. He won't stop until you do...believe me" Colin said as he watched the scene. Clinging to his chart, but the pen cast aside. Colin already dealt with the young boy wanting something from him. It did not end well.
Shrignold was on the brink of hesitation but lets the child has his way; just this once.

" Ok, b'but please be careful.."
He said before giving it to the boy.

" yipeee!" He clapped his hands before cradling it. Watching his reflection move as he did.
" hehe it's so ShInY!" Donnie giggled.

" SHINY?! WHERE?!?" The green haired 11 year old girl, Spinach beamed, entering the livingroom. " I wanna see!"
She charged towards Donnie who had an immediate worried face.
" Hey! Wait your turn!"
He said as he clasped on the box and started to run away from the girl." I WANNA SEE IT NOW! GIVE IT!"
She chased after him quickly. Racing around the livingroom; around the chair, behind the couch, and under the table.