" Soon, they already know about you. I told them and they'll be more than glad to finally see you in person" He answers and I feel my cheeks heat up. Honestly, the way I feel so comfortable and safe around Saleem makes me feel like I've known and trusted him all my life. " You know, there's one thing driving me to want to stay with you for the rest of my life" He says and takes my hand in his, intertwining them, making me feel a tingle of excitement erupt in my system. " What?" I ask shyly.
" The fact that I love you sooo soooooo much" he's so cheesy.
" Oya, let's have dinner" we hear Daddy call from the dining area and we join him.

Saleem and Daddy were thrilled to hear about my reconciliation with Haneef and he actually seems to be an interesting person, from all what Saleem said. Their mothers were best friends right from when they were born in Abuja, so they became friends as well and their relationship blossomed to this. The two families moved to Kaduna after some crisis in their workplace and due to the fact that they didn't have enough money to take their kids, ie, Haneef, Hafeez and Saleem as at that time to a good private school, they spent their nursery/primary school days in L.E.A.

But eventually, the two families got back on top and Saleem and Hafeez ended up in Meadows but Haneef studied at Danbo. Schools for rich kids. Their friendship continued in New Zealand where Saleem went to New Zealand Airline Academy Limited in Waitaki and Haneef, university of Massey, Wellington campus. Funny names, I know.
But their stories were nice to hear, they were 12 hours away from each other because Saleem's aviation college was in the southern Island part of New Zealand and Haneef was in the state capital, all the way close to the North island.
During holidays, they'd rent a cheap apartment anywhere around and go there to stay and explore the country. Pretty cool. He showed us lots of amazing pictures and fun stuff they did, I even got to see a picture of Saleem at a certain Mountain Victoria look out.
I felt jealous actually but my time will come In Sha Allah.

Saleem left our home around after 10 and I headed to bed minutes later, and here I am now, resting under my cozy blankets and enjoying the fresh air coming from the drizzle and cool weather outside. Today took a great turnaround from what I had imagined and expected, I mean I got my crush who's now best buds with my father and I made a new friend, that's the most surprising part. His efforts to get me to forgive him were just so, speechless rendering.

My mom would've been more than thrilled to see me experiencing a beautiful phase in my life with Saleem. I was always around her when I got back from school, my mother was a housewife and a very great caligrapher, plus she was a good cook.
She took the trait along with her, my cooking skills can never measure to hers.

I turn the lights off in my room and snuggle under the covers, slowly drifting to sleep so I can get things ready for our trip on Wednesday. I'm planning on rounding up Khairiyah's gift tomorrow so I need all the sleep I can get.

" I need water" I calmly say to myself after a brief session of yawning and stretching, I woke up with a dry mouth and throat. Getting out of bed and leaving my room to walk down the spiral stairs to the kitchen, my eye catches a figure of Habeebah walking up the stairs as well. Memories of my last encounter with her fills my head an a proud smirk fixes itself on my face, she honestly deserved those lashes.

I find my way down the stairs with the intention of completely ignoring her. We meet side by side at the middle off the stairs and I slowly feel her try to use her shoulder to hit me, make me trip and fall of the stairs, but...
God pass her.
I swiftly move away and the pressure she inserted on her shoulder to hit me ended up making her miss her step and I watch with shock filled eyes as she slowly loses her balance and rolls down the multiple steps to the ground while screaming in pain.
She wanted that to happen to me. " Mom!!" I hear Ameerah suddenly scream from behind her and the next thing I saw was her running down the stairs to meet her evil mother groaning in pain.