Chapter 26 Coming clean...

Start from the beginning

Yoongi smirked teasingly," Aww, the protective side already kicked in..you're are so whipped!"

Taehuyng just snickers and shove Yoongi shoulder. " She's going to be the death of me... she's so beautiful Yoongi. Stop looking so smugly at me ..remember you're next in line. Mine is settled now." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

He lifts his sleeve and shows Yoongi, who looked at it admiringly.

Yoongi in awe," wow, it's beautiful... and to think we only see it a year later." He clicks his tongue and shoves his shoulder.

Taehuyng smiled and stood up from the stool." thanks for the drink, call me when the food comes, I'm going to shower first...my muscles feel a little stiff."

He ran up the stairs to his private area. All the maknae lines bedroom suites are on the second floor.

Taehuyng took a hot shower and dressed in comfortable sweatpants and a loose t-shirt

Taehuyng took a hot shower and dressed in comfortable sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. Afterward, he looked at his phone and saved the Yunru number. Under the name: Little Funsize.

He plopped down on his leader sofas stools and decided to text his soulmate. He misses her already. Gosh! Indeed, he's already whipped.

Tae: Hi,  Yunru.How are you holding up?

Yunru.: I'm so tired my muscles are stiff, did you experience it also?

Tae: Yeah..take a hot shower it helps.

Yunru.: Will do but are you ok, emotionally and mentally...?

Tae: Yeah, I'll cope as long as I can communicate with you. I miss you already, Y/n. It's so strange, we just met, but I already feel the emptiness without you.

Yunru.: I miss you too  Tae I'm so sorry for complicating your life like this

Tae: No, it's not us Fate will work something out before the 30 days are nearing the end.

Yunru.: Ok, how will you cover up your soul mark? Will your members notice the Invirso binding has dissolved?

Tae: I think I'll tell them that I met you, but I'll not disclose your name.

Yunru.: Thanks I'll tell Liu Mei but not that you "the Taehuyng".I still need my friend alive and breathing.

Tae: Lol😂Maybe we will see the interns, but our company usually keeps them away from us you said she is a Jimin Stan, so she's an Army.

Yunru.: Of course, your company will do it. They will rip you apart as long as I don't see scratches on you I'll be fine- yes, she is so devoted. You guys are so lucky to have fans like my friends they love you unconditionally we have an mv streaming schedule. 😁