CHAPTER 36 - VEERANSHU MEETS KUNAL

Start from the beginning

[Veeranshu walking inside and through the stairs... Up the stairs is Kunal place... Veer saw Kunal were sits alone at the place... Kunal is played by Arjun Bijlani... He is the angel that falling in love with Nageshwari or Bani soon too... He were sitting there sad and lost in his thoughts always...]

Kunal - Life is not fair for me! Never fair! The girl that I love being with someone else! How can I lived with that! Without her! Now she is on earth being with him

[Kunal looking at Nageshwari picture with him please ignore the background...]

Veer - Kunal

Veer - Kunal...
Kunal - You! Who are you?
Veer - I'm Aakesh... The angel that marry.....
Kunal - The angel that married with Nageshwari! Why you here?
Veer - I need your help Kunal... On earth Nageshwari had become Bani... And I'm Veeranshu there...
Kunal - You here to tell me that! You happy with her! You wasting your time here go! Go far away from here!
[Kunal then goes from there... And Veer stop him...]
Veer - Nageshwari in danger! Her life is in danger! Yes I'm changing my face also form there I'm not just only an angel but also a cheel (eagle) there... And Bani or Nageshwari there is half human and half an angel... Her name is Bani Singhania there... She is still my wife there...
[Kunal turn and sees him...]
Kunal - What did you said! What happened to her?
[Veer explain everything to Kunal... And asked him to help her...]
Veer - Kunal... I know you love her so do I... I love her more then everything but on this time Sherya and Demon play a hard side game with us all of the angel that protecting the diamond stone... Please help her... She's need your help... If not she might turn and become Demon partner same or more worst then Sherya... Sherya had done some magic spell on her and she is way much more stronger then before now... We can't break the spell also when she enter my house we can't smell her scent...
Kunal - I know that spell... It's not just worst but will destroy the person slowly... If it's enter her heart she will become bad and we can't see Nageshwari like before... The innocent, naive and positive side... She will burn in the fire in hell...
Veer - No! That's why I need your help please... Please help me...
Kunal - Mmmm... But... My condition...
Veer - I know you not like before... I mean... You mind and heart can't connected together... But please try it again... If nit for me then for her if you really do love her do you want to see her in that hell?
Kunal - Hmmm... I don't know if I can do it or not Veeranshu or Aakesh...
Veer - Kunal please... I never begged anyone you the first one please... 🙏
Kunal - I'm doing this for her... If the person that I love is in trouble I will safe her and if she wants my life I will willingly give it to her.. But she didn't want me... She wants you and your love!
Veer - I know but...
Kunal - I love her more then you Veeranshu or Aakesh whatever your name is! On next birth I won't stay on your way like this again... I won't fall in love with her... But I already did now this birth... I had tried to forget her... But I can't...
Veer - I'm sorry Kunal... The one that you love is in danger please and she need your help and only your can bring her back to normal... Please Kunal... 🙏
Kunal - Okay... I will find my spell book also the stone... White and blue beautiful stone that will capture the black and dark smoke... It's not just only white and blue type stone but crystal I keep it safe at my cupboard for a very long time for any angel that got attack from the dark creatures like Demon and also Devil...