" Warm you up near the fireplace 🎄 "

Start from the beginning

" Hm? Oh! Y/N is here!~ " Asmo said. Asmo runs up to you and hugs you.

" !!!.. "

" Hi Asmo, i see all of you feel cold too!... " You said.

" Well yes. It's not like we wouldn't feel cold. " Satan said.

Asmo continues to snuggle up on you. " Ah..man, i wish me and you will stay like this forever Y/N! You feel so warm..it's like the coldness is fading away now. " Asmo said as he giggles.

" Hey! Get off of Y/N! " Mammon said as he grabs you away from Asmo.

While you guys were doing your thing, someone knock at the front door.

" Hm? " Lucifer said. Lucifer walks up towards to the front door and opens it, as he opens the front door. Lord Diavolo and Barbatos was outside.

" Merry Christmas! " Lord Diavolo said.

Lucifer got shocked that it was Diavolo who was at the door. He sighed and got concerned why he seems to be in a happy mood right now.

" Good morning Lord Diavolo, i suppose..you will be celebrating Christmas this year? " Lucifer said as he crosses his arms.

" That's right, and you all should too! This is gonna be our first time celebrating Christmas here at the Devildom. " Lord Diavolo said.

Lucifer sighs again. " Are we really gonna celebrate Christmas here? " He whispered to Barbatos.

" Yes, it is the Young Master's orders. I suppose it can be fun at some point soon. " Barbatos said.

Someone else arrive at the door and it was Simeon, Luke, and Solomon.

" Good morning everyone! I see you guys are also will be celebrating Christmas. " Simeon said as he smiles.

" It feels weird celebrating Christmas here at the devildom..don't you think Solomon? " Luke said. Solomon just nodded and agrees on what Luke is saying.

" What brings all of you here? " Lucifer said.

" Well, we thought we should celebrate todays special day with all of you. " Simeon said.

" Wait, here at the House of Lamentation? " Belphie asked.

" That's right, i mean. We can have a feast and play games all night long here. " Simeon said as him, Luke, and Solomon walks inside the house. (So as Lord Diavolo and Barbatos)

" Sounds good to me! " Mammon said.

" Mammon, be quiet. " Lucifer said as he glares at Mammon.

Mammon gulps and does what Lucifer told him to which is to stay quiet.

" Well, i guess it'd be fine. It's not like we will be celebrating Christmas every year. " Lucifer said.

" The way you say it Lucifer sounds like you don't want to celebrate it! " Diavolo said as he laughs.

" Well i mean..it will be a pain in the back, since we need to set up and decorate everything for this occasion. " Lucifer said.