"You don't know how mine and his friendship is." Reagan grunts as she swings. "Yes, I may like him." She blocks a kick. "And he may never feel the same." Reagan lets out one last grunt before putting all her anger into the last kick, spinning herself on her heel, bringing up her foot, and strongly colliding with the nurse's face, causing her to fall to the ground. "And honestly, it's not any of your business." 

When Sarah knocked the other nurse down, Ethan places his foot on her shoulder, holding her down. As he talked, Sarah looked at Reagan, hearing the conversation she had with the nurse. "You okay?"

Reagan pants from the energy that was taken out of her. She saw Sarah glance down to her lip. She wipes the nearly dried blood off her lip before nodding. Sarah doesn't say anything as she looks back at Ethan and the nurse.

But before either of them knew, the vampire nurse secretly comes up from behind, grabbing onto Sarah's throat, pushing away Reagan. The Sullivan girl hisses as her fangs pop out. She went to step forward but the vampire stops her. "One more move and she dies right in front of your eyes. And we wouldn't want that, would we?" She smirks.

"What is that?" The nurse questions. "Is that your blood?" Reagan turns her head at the vampire who was on the ground. She didn't realize it before, but she did now. Her eyes travel to Ethan's arm, hearing the blood pumping through his veins. She lets out a small growl at the glorious smell. She wanted it. She needed it. 

"Yeah." Ethan's voice snaps her out of her blood-craving thoughts. "It's all you're gonna get." He throws a bloody cotton ball at her, the vampire instantly bringing it to her nose, smelling it. 

"You don't know what you're full of, do you?" The vampire asks.

Ethan shrugs. "Benny's had some ideas about that."

"Your blood is H-deficient-- one in a million. A single pint is worth more than everything in that truck." The vampire explains.

"How about a trade?" Ethan suggests. "One pint of my blood in exchange for my friends. And you leave Whitechapel forever."

Why bargain? We'll just take it." The vampire holding Sarah says.

"Done!"

"What?"

"Annie, why must you do everything the hard way?" She looks back at Ethan. "If you let me up, I'll get to work."

Ethan scoffs. "Yeah, and I'll give you my computer passwords, too! No. If my blood's coming out, Sarah does the job. I trust her."

After a few minutes, Sarah was done getting Ethan's blood. He was quite squirmy about it, but the job was done. 

"Here. Now take it, and get out of here." Sarah hands the vampire nurses the pint of Ethan's blood.

Annie hums. "You're a walking blood bank, kid. What's stopping us from making more withdrawals?"

"This, for one thing." Ethan pulls out a phone. "One click and I email the details of your little scam to every school in a thousand-mile radius. No one's gonna roll out the blood-red carpet for you again."

Benny runs back to the ground. "Behold... the power... of technology!" He presses a button on the remote, but nothing happened. He slaps the side before saying, "Doorus openus!" Nothing happened. 

The two vampire nurses sigh before walking over to the van doors, opening them to reveal Rory and Erica about to kiss. 

"This isn't what it looks like." Erica begins. "He wouldn't shut up! Kissing him seemed less annoying." 

The other vampire nurse groans. "I'm surrounded by vampire noobs! Let's get out of here."

Annie glances around the ground before her eyes landed on Reagan. "Good luck." She smirks as she was shoved by the other vampire nurse. They hopped into the van, driving off.

"So, uh, you two need a ride home?" Reagan asks the two, smirking.

"No! We're good." Erica shakes her head. "It's nice out, and, uh, we could use the... flight practice."

Erica and Rory walk away. Reagan chuckles. "Good for Rory." Then a slap was heard ahead of them. The girl winces. "Never mind."

"Doorus openus?" Ethan questions.

Stupidus doofusus?" Sarah questions. 

*

Reagan Sullivan sat on her bed, thinking about the events that happened tonight. Blood drive. Vampire nurses. Fights. Feelings. 

Feelings. 

Especially for a certain Weir boy.

She knew she was in deep trouble if she didn't figure out what to do soon. She either needed to get her priorities straight and tell him, or she could try to find another guy and move on from the fact that he could never like her back.

Reagan sighs.

Maybe Annie was right. If her feelings were that obvious, wouldn't Benny have realized by now? And if he did, is he just ignoring it? She should probably just give up. It's not like anything will happen between her and--

"Hey."

She looks up. "Benny." She was confused as to why he was here. "What are you doing here? It's almost midnight."

The boy awkwardly walks in, shutting the door behind him. "I just wanted to check on you. I heard the fight." 

Her eyes widen. Oh no. He heard everything. He heard her say that she likes him. It's over now. It's-- 

"That punch did not sound pleasant." Benny chuckles. The girl looks at him confused. Then, she realized he was talking about her busted lip.

"Oh." Reagan chuckles. "Yeah. She got me good, I'll give her that." Her breath hitched as Benny placed his hand on her cheek, his thumb caressing her bottom lip. She didn't miss the way he glances at her lips before looking back at her eyes. The two sat in utter silence as they stared at each other. Benny's eyes suddenly widen and he pulled his hand back, a blush on his cheeks. Reagan slightly frowned, missing his touch. 

"I-I was wanting to check on you once I saw it earlier but we were occupied, and--" Benny fumbles as he grabs his spellbook from his bag. "I think I can fix that for you." He looks through his spellbook, Reagan watching his eyes as he skims through the pages, his eyes landing on the spell. "Okay, this won't hurt." He reassures. Once the girl nod, he mumbles the spell and Reagan feels her once wounded lip go back to normal. 

Reagan brings her finger to her lip and smiles. She looks up to meet Benny's hazel eyes staring at her. "Thank you."

Benny smiles, silencing filling the room once more before he spoke again. "I should be getting home. It's late." 

"Wait, Benny." Reagan grabs his arm. "It's not safe to ride back home this late. I'll have my aunt text your grandma that you're staying the night."

"N-No, it's fine. I don't want to intrude." Benny tries to say. 

Reagan lightly laughs. "You're not intruding, Benny. I wouldn't offer it if you were." 

The Weir boy doesn't say anything but nods before setting his stuff down. Reagan informs him that she'll be back and she left to go talk to her aunt. When she got the approval and slight teasing, she goes back to her room where Benny was sat on her bed.

"Okay. The sleepover has now begun."