Twitter Trends Are Meaningless

I'd been three days since my declaration of war. Twitter had been booming. No matter where you were, one of three things were trending.

   1) My name, either against or for me (Example: #Y/Nisoverparty or #Y/Niswinningparty)

   2) Schlatt's name, insert his name into the previous examples above.

   3) Just the word "SMPLIVE" or the hashtag #smpwar

   Honorable mentions to any other server members name, and #stopthewar, which got commonly mistook for actual world peace activism.

    SMPLive members jumped onto the boom of popularity, many stating their sides in the war. Not all had chosen sides, but the ones that did were passionate.

    Beef Stew's pinned tweet was in support of Schlatt.

    Slimecicle's was now a tweet in support of me.

   That's all it was for the first three days, stating views on a non existent war that was gaining more traction than actual ones.

    24 Frames Of Nick supported me.

    69Sam420 did not.

    An informal name was used to call my allies. The Diamonds. Basic, easy. Good. Schlatt's "team name" was the Business Men. And thus two sides appeared.

     Altrive was a Diamond.

     Miqzah was a proud Business Man.

    Soon, those who previously refused to choose sides choose them.

     Sneeg vowed to help me.

     Cscoop disagreed.  

     The stans jumped on this, and while most understood it was lighthearted and driven by the craving for something new, some didn't. Cue the "we're all still friends" tweets.

      Captain Sparkles publicly called himself a Diamond.

      Antvemon pledged his allegiance to Schlatt.

     Art work was created, the fan-fictions were written, ten hundred million TikToks were made. It was a lot for a grand total of thirty-six tweets and three days.

     Anticipation was high, but no one had done anything yet. The server functioned normally, albeit a little different. YoItsGold made a frankly impressive Business Men flag. ToxxxicSupport retaliated with her own Diamonds flag.

      When one day, the war officially began. It began simply, and rather unceremoniously. A simple oak sign had been placed in the garden of my house. It was simple but the message was clear.

      It read, "Do It, You Pussy."

      And so the war began. 

  (A/N: Yeah this is short, it's late, give me a fucking break.)