Love

Jupiter sat on the edge of the recycling pipe. He had Ox in his clutches and the green bunny struggled. The two were surrounded by followers and Matthew was beside Jupiter.

A follower took off his hood and approached Jupiter. He was a pure white doll void of any colour with gleaming silver eyes. "Sir, I don't think they're coming," he said.

"Oh they'll come. I'm sure of it," he said and put his claw up to Ox's neck.

The green bunny immediately stiffened and looked up at Jupiter. "You don't have to do this.. please if you just-" Ox quickly stopped talking as he felt the claw pierce his fabric.

"You talk too damn much Ox. Empty words and hollow cries are all I hear. Lou failed but I'll continue where he left off," he said.

Moxy and the others ran through the pipes. Their footsteps echoed and the group of cultists heard and all focused their attention to the uglies approaching them. Jupiter stood up and held Ox by his ears. He looked at the group and smiled.

Moxy and the others stopped as they came towards the group. The followers moved to the side and lined the walls making a clear path for the group to get to Jupiter. They walked slowly down the path and the followers blocked their escape.

Matthew stood up and looked at Moxy with pleading eyes. He then looked away in shame as he knew he was also to blame for this. "It's about time you arrived. Some of us were worried you wouldn't show," Jupiter said.

"Why did you do that to Mandy?" Moxy said demanding an answer from the bunny.

"She came a little too close for comfort. Actually found our hide out. Had to get rid of her but boy did she scream for you," he said and looked down at Moxy. He outstretched his arm and held Ox over the recycling.

Within a second the recycling turned on and the jaws of death snapped and hissed at the group. "Its time to go Moxy," he said and the followers began to force the group to the pipe to be recycled.

As the group went closer and closer to Jupiter they started to struggle. They fought back and knocked over a few of the followers but they were out numbered. Matthew took the opportunity in the chaos and grabbed Ox from Jupiter.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Jupiter yelled and tried to grab his boyfriend's arm.

The followers all stopped and looked at the two. "This has to stop Jups! None of this is right! You're just a heartless monster and nothing like you were before" he cried and held Ox tightly as he avoided Jupiter.

He looked at Moxy and the others and threw Ox to them. He then focused his attention back on Jupiter. "This isnt what dolls are supposed to do.. we're supposed to love and be loved.. it's not about looks or anything.." he said and walked up to Jupiter.

Matthew hugged Jupiter tightly and held his paws in his hands. "You need to stop this. I know you know I'm right," he said.

Jupiter looked at Matthew. He knew all along that this was wrong but it felt so right. The two looked at each other and smiled as the two finally came to the conclusion of what they'll have to do.

Moxy and the others stood and the followers stood along side them. "Both of you need to give up" Moxy said. The followers agreed and took off their robes. They became outraged and began to threaten the two. With all the crimes they have committed and the countless dolls discarded along the way there was no way they'd be allowed into the big world.

Matthew and Jupiter looked at the crowd as they approached them and held each other's hands tightly. They then took a step back and held each other close. The others tried to grab them but it was too late. They were gone and the nightmare was over.