Doorbells and a friend

He went upstairs taking a shower for the second time and changing into a dark blue hoodie and black, ripped leggings.

After his shower he went to the kitchen, pulling out some ingredients to make dinner.

Then he heard a knock at the door.

Kageyama quickly went over and looked out the window.

Yamaguchi was standing there bouncing on his feet seemingly cold, I mean it was winter.

Kageyama opened the door, And Yamaguchi immediately noticed his puffy tired eyes, along with his wet hair.

"Are you ok?"

Kageyama shrugged, "why?"

Kageyama said, stepping aside to let Yamaguchi in.

He walked in and Kageyama closed the door.

"Tsukki told me about what happened earlier..."

"Oh yeah?" Kageyama grumbled going back to the kitchen.

"Do you live alone?" Yamaguchi asked curiously

"Yeah. Now tell me why and what he told you about what happened." Kageyama said, taking out a large pot, putting it on the stove and harshly closing the cabinet.

"Well...can he explain it to you? I know it hurts, but he has an explanation. I dunno if it will make up for it...he wanted me to ask you if he could come over so you didn't hurt him or something by coming over unannounced after what happened. You are quite scary..."

"Hmm..i guess...if he has an explanation."

"Great I'll tell him and he'll be over in 5."

Kageyama nodded and they said their goodbyes.

Yamaguchi walked, opened the door and walked out, closing it behind him.

Kageyama finished making dinner just as there was another knock at the door.

Assuming it was Tsukishima, he turned the heat off of his pot, and slowly went to the door.

When he opened it he saw he was right, the taller boy was standing there. In a coat, and a scarf, in the snow waiting for the younger to open the door.

"Hey..." tsukishima said sheepishly

"Hi." Kageyama replied coldly

"Listen-"

"Get inside, then we'll talk." Kageyama said moving to the side again.

Tsukishima took off his shoes and went over to the couch sitting down slightly.

Kageyama closed the door, then sat next to Tsukishima, crossing his legs.

"So?" Kageyama asked

---
Idk what to even put for the A/N's at the end now, hope you like the rest of the story. I belive there is only one more part, and then an extra part.

Have a good day, Take care