Confessions and tears

"About 11:55, I got here early and decided to walk around, I saw you sleeping here." Tsukishima said,, in respones to his question.

"Ahh, I got here at 8 or 9, I was bored."

"You could have texted me so you didn't freeze to death."

"Hm.."

"Anyways what did you want to tell me?"

Kageyama stood up, he took a deep breath.

"I-i um like you, i mean...like like you." Kageyama said, flushing slightly and averting his eyes to the ground.

Silence

Another minute of silence

"...I-"

"It's fine if you don't like me back, seriously."

"I- i- dont- i-"

"Yeah...i thought so…" Kageyama said, taking those words and putting them together.

Tears streamed down his face now.

He looked into Tsukishima's beautiful Golden brown eyes.

When Tsukishima got a good look at his face he was shocked, he didn't think Kageyama would be this affected.

"It..It's fine. Its good to know the- the only person I fucking love really hates me." Kageyama said wiping his tears, despite them still pouring down and he ran off.

Kinda some 4th wall breaking here

Tsukishima collapsed to his knees as soon as he was out of sight.

He didn't mean to sound like he didn't like him back.

Hell he loved that boy.

Now it was ruined all because Tsukishima had to hesitate.

He sat there crying, holding his knees.

Half an hour later he was home washing his face and staring at himself in disgust.

He made the only love in his life run.

Meanwhile with kags..

Kageyama was curled on his couch, sleeping...again, all the crying causing him to drift into slumber, although he seemed to be having a nightmare as the tears had not stopped.

Let's take a trip into his nightmare shall we?

It was his first love leaving him…

(This part is kinda weird, I was very tired while writing this, and im too lazy to fix it, Sorry)

Listen, we can't be together.

Why not!

You're too girly, plus you only focus on volleyball. You're also super rude to me. You don't buy me anything either. She said tossing a necklace Kageyama bought her into her bag

Yes I have! Also just because I like fashion design doesn't mean I'm girly. And I focus on volleyball and you the same amount! I'm trying to change my personality, for you!

The girl scoffed as if she hadn't heard anything and said, wow your not even defending yourself, everything you just said was a lie

The girl started laughing as she pushed kageyama down, kicking him on her way out the door.

Lets just say the girl almost had an early funeral because of Miwa.

Kageyama was grateful for his sister, but he didn't know what to do, he loved that girl and she walked out on him. She did nothing to save their relationship.

Kageyama then woke up in cold sweat and tears.

---
This was going to be shorter because I cut off some uneeded plot, but I thought it would be better to make it longer. Again sorry for the weird dream/past of Kageyamas relashionship.

Have a good day, take care!