🥰😗 KABE-DON🥰😗

Bakugo's Point Of View

Kirishima has been nervous, jumpy and overall weird lately... I want to know what's going on. So I'm getting straight to the point we get to his dorm and go inside, as soon as he locks the door and turns around.... I proceed to pin him to the door, his face was red. "So, mind telling me?" He looked away. "Telling you what?" I took his face by the chin and got closer to his face, his lips seemed to start trembling. "Tell me what's wrong." He narrowed his eyes a bit trying to gather his thoughts. "W-Well, recently I feel like I haven't been giving you enough love, in short.. I'm a bad... boyfrie-?" I cut him off with a kiss. "You give me more than enough love, I'm just the one who's still getting used to this mushy relationship stuff.. So I'm not as good at accepting that love you're giving...as you. You're not a bad boyfriend Kiri." He had tears at the brim of his eyes and hugged me tight and I slowly hugged back. We stayed like that for a little while.. 

A/N: Author here! I made small changes to this chapter and the one before. Though, I wanted to keep the originality lol so I didn't change much! I hope you enjoy this book nonetheless. Have a nice day/evening/night. ~Author Jay.