Chapter1: Where am I?

Kiyomi woke up in a strange room. Her legs and hands were both cuffed to a white table while she wore a silky white robe.

'Where am I?'

'Why can't I move my hands?'

'Who is that?'

The petite female took a good glance at the room around her. It was filled with unknown machines. Her eyes became wide wide-opened. She saw a boy with bright white hair laying adjacent to her. Maybe she can escape with him?

Suddenly, a tall man with glasses and dirty white hair wearing a dark lavender ninja fit had been mixing chemicals. His almond eyes viewed the raven-haired Uchiha with laziness. The unknown man sighed. He looked like he didn't want to be here.

"Oh, you're finally awake." The tall male smiled, "My name is kabuto and you are experiment number 567, understand?"

The onyx-haired girl did not like that. She wanted to be called by her name, not by some stupid nickname. Alas, she could only nod her head. After all, one had a feeling she would stay here for a very long time.

"Great!" Kabuto said sarcastically

"Now..." The almond-eyed man picked up a needle filled up with a bright violet liquid "This will hurt a lot."

Kiyomi's eyes widen. The raven-eyed girl hated needles after sweets. She would rather be forced to lick shoes than take a shot. (Anyone got that reference 👀) The needle got near her shoulder every second. Kiyomi saw that a strange mark representing 3 comas had been responding to the liquid.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Her scream could be heard from miles away. The onyx-eyed girl gritted her teeth while clutching her white robe. She felt the liquid spread through her body, giving a burning sensation to her fair skin.

After an hour of endless experiments, Kiyomi was wobbling towards a said to be bathroom. The once luscious jet-black hair was messy, the small figure was covered in bandages, and her once-perfect posture was now a curved one. She stumbled as she walked again and again. The heart of a 7-year-old girl pounded as she collapsed onto the wooden floor of what would be her new home.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

This routine continued for years. Wake up, change into the everyday robe, had to the lab for experiments, eat, trained, and sleep. But, today was different... instead of heading to train, she met with a certain white-haired boy with shark teeth.

"EEEH" Kiyomi shrieked, "Don't scare me like that Suigetsu!"

"Oh shut it! If lord Orochimaru hears you, we will have to do even more training!" Suigetsu responded.

"I-I know that-" Kiyomi was cut off by the 13-year-old boy.

"Anyways look what I found!"

The lavender-eyed male brought a blue navy box out of his coat. Opening it Kiyomi saw something she didn't think she would see in years.

"Earrings!"

"Yup! And there are two pairs!" The short-haired boy gave the raven-haired girl a pair. "I stole them shinobi!"

Suigetsu had a proud grin plastered on his pale skin.

"See we both have a pair. This will symbolize our friendship."

Kiyomi blankly stared at the silver pair of jewelry in her hand. Was she going to wear something that was stolen? It just didn't sit right with her.

"Well, are you going to wear those earrings are not? I'll have you know I got those just for your birthday." Suigetsu stated bluntly.

The young Uchiha carefully place the earrings on her ear. It suited her flawless skin and her raven-haired quite well.

"Number 567! Please go see Lord Orochimaru." Kabuto yelled.

"Okay!" The princess replied, "See you 667!"

"Bye Kiyo- I mean 567!" Kiyomi retorted. She found it hilarious how he would forget to call them by their numbers in front of the adults.

As Kiyomi walked towards the snakehead's office, all sorts of thoughts went through her head.

'Did Orochimaru notice that I didn't train today?'

'I am going to sufferrrrrrrrr'

The petite Uchiha found herself in front of Orochimaru's office. With a big heart and a deep breath, her frail hands knocked on the large wooden door.

Kiyomi heard a soft "come in" and entered the creep's office.

"Number 567, I have a mission for you."

Hello loves~, thank you for reading this chapter. See you next time!