Chapter 7

We got changed and headed to there hang out.
"Ok let's say one of your bothers name as we go around in a circle." said George as a game to play
"Well I have Alan." said Chase then it was jakes turn "I have Steve." then it was Fred's turn "I have George." then it was Georges turn "i have Fred." then it was my turn "ok which brother do you want?, I have 4 there is Julian the oldest then me then Bodie who is 13 then Jace who is 12 and then Brandon being 9, yes I'm the only girl apart from my mum."
"Cool." said the twins(Fred & George it is getting tired of writing there names so every time it says the twins it means they said it together.)
"Wow." said Jake
"Just wow." said Chase
"Ok how about we play truth or dare?" I suggest.
"Ok" they all say
"I will go first." Jake says with an evil smirk on his face.
"Chase truth or dare?" Jake asked
"Um truth."
"Ok do you like like meaning have a crush on Clara?" Jake said with a evil smile, As Chase blushes
"Chase just remember I won't care and what is said in here stays in here." i butted in to reassure him
"Well yeah I kinda sorta do 😞."
"Ok your turn." Jake said to get rid of the awkward moment.
"Fred truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"Ok let me see make out with Jakes leg while Clara and George videos it."
So we both got out our phones then video a really disgusting thing.
"Ok Fred your turn." I said to stop him from doing it any longer.
"Ok Clara truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"Ok kiss George on the lips."
"Ok now before I do Fred do you want me to do a French kiss or a normal kiss?"
"Hmm George what do you say?"
"Dude you Choose." Said George
"Ok French it is." Fred answers with an evil smirk like I don't know how.
I lean over to the blue eyed mischief maker and I started to kiss his lips now the trick is with a French kiss to make it seem like his lips are the most delicious thing ever and you want to eat them. his lips were soft and they tasted nice. I pull away from the French kiss because I knew it was wrong and it felt like I was kissing Jace.
"Done and yet you make it seem like I had know clue on how to and yet I'm French and in France you lean to do that first day in school and I mean kindergarden."
When I was finished I took a photo of Georges face it was so hilarious.
"Ok Jake truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
I put an evil smirk on my face
"I dare you to kiss everyone of us for 20 seconds then pick Chases nose and eat it all while Fred videos it and when Fred gets kissed for 20 seconds I will video then after he is done I will give it back."
"Gross but fine." Jake said and Fred got the camera out and started Fred gave me a thumbs up that it was on
"GO!" I said then Jake went over to Chase and kissed him for the 20 seconds then over to me and his lips were soft I could tell his tongue wanted in so I open up his tongue intwined with mine but it still felt like I was kissing one of my brothers. he stop when the 20 seconds was up and then finished the dare.
"Ok truth or dare Clara?" Jake said with an evil smile so it looked like I was going to get pay back from my dare
"Dare!" I said clear and confident
"Ok let us all touch and see your boobs plus play and do really random things to them like kiss them lick them squeeze them."
"Fine." I said rolling my eyes
"Wow I thought you would have said no to that dare." said Chase
"What it's not like I haven't had sexy French guy do that with them." I stated
I take my top off then my bra and they all were mesmerised by them I could tell they all wanted to try me on but I got them to stop and I put my bra and top on
"Ok I'm giving my turn to George so he asks us something or to someone to do something or answer something."
"Ok well can I do a truth to all of you?"
"Yep." we all said at the same time
"Ok who is a Virgin if you aren't then say who you lost your virginity to Clara you first then chase then Jake then Fred and then me."
"Well I'm not a virgin and it was last year on my 16th birthday to my best friend Dylan we went to a motel thing is 1 month ago he died I was devastated 😢."
"I feel sorry for your loss." they all said
"Chase your turn." George said
"Well I'm a virgin 😕."
"Now we can't have that." I said joking while getting oohs from the boys
"Jake your turn." I said
"Well I lost mine a couple of years ago to Sally Pendragon."
"Nice she is like the hottest girl at school." the twins say
"Fred."
"Um I'm also a virgin 😞"
"What about you George?"
"Virgin"
"So guys what school do you go to?"
"We all go to Parkton High school and in senior year."
"That's the high school I'm going to and also in senior year."
"Cool."
"Are you guys popular?"
"Yeah all the girls come flooding to us I think the guys will come flooding to you because you're a French babe." Chase said.
"That's nice that you think like that but I will have my brother there so yeah. so what should I expect?"
"Hmm people judging you if you be a goody two shoes then they won't like you and if you are bad they will love you." Jake said
"How should I dress?"
"Hhmm wear like black boots black leggings and a short white top to show your electric blue belly button piercing with a leather jacket and hair out." Chase answers
"Done, done, done, done and done. where should I sit? And how should I sit?"
"At the back and with your feet on the table." the twins answered
"Should I start with a prank first day and I'm talking stealing a teachers car move or should it be the second day? Oh I'm going to take my motorbike to school."
"You have a motorbike?" They all said
"Yeh it is electric blue, I let Julian use it sometimes it is how I can aboard pranks if I need to if they back fire ah I stole it for my very first prank and it still works."
"Cool! and first day." they all said
"Awesome. now do you want to play French spin the bottle so who ever it lands on must do a French kiss?" I ask
"Yeah but let's make it if the lid lands on you, you have to kiss the person to your left." Jake says
"Ok." we agree and I spin it. it lands on Fred so he French kisses George the it lands on George so I get to have a French kiss it was soft but emotionless and it didn't feel right he wanted in so I let him his tongue and my tongue intwined then he stopped and span it it landed on me I lean over to Chase my heart thumping and I started to kiss him he kissed back it was passionate something I had never felt before I wanted in and he let me our tongues intwined I was going to get him to loose his viginity to me.

We stopped playing and we all went home.