Chapter 4

I woke up to the loss of heat in the bed. I tried covering myself in blankets more but that didn't help, so eventually I sat up in bed. Soon after I sat up, I felt a sharp pain in my back so I laid my head on the head board.

"So you're finally up huh?" Shigaraki says, coming back from the bathroom.

"Y-yeah, good m-morning," I stuttered nervously.

"Good morning, and stop that stuttering...your not that innocent," he says smirking, giving me a little wink.

"Ok," I say blushing.

"Anyways, how about you come and meet everyone?"

"Um, sure I guess."

I hop off the bed ignoring the pain in my lower back and ass. Regretting it as soon as I collapsed to the floor, making a loud 'thump' noise.

"Are you ok?" Shigaraki asked when he heard the thump.

"Yeah, uhm, so... I can't really walk, " I mentioned embarrassed, hiding my face so he couldn't see my blush.

"What do you mean you can't walk?"

"I can't walk," I replied with a little anger in my voice.

"What's with the attitude! I was just trying to be nice!" He exclaims, making me flinch and a little more mad.

'How dare he do this to me and forget he caused this!' I thought to myself.

"Does last night ring any bells?" I shout at him, making him back up, shocked.

"Right, sorry. Didn't know I was that rough," he mumbles a little sheepish.

"Yeah well can you help me please?"

"Yeah sure," he replied, helping me up from the floor.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I don't really want you to meet the other members but if you're gonna be here more often than might as well get meeting the other members out of the way," he informed, making me a little nervous.

"O-ok," I stuttered and put my head in his neck.

"Hey again, stop the stuttering, you're not that innocent," he ordered, making me nuzzle my head deeper in his neck.

He put one arm on my back and I realized he has gloves on again. The other arm, he used to grab my chin and pick my head up, making me look at him, then he put his lips against mine. The kiss was so soft it made me melt further in his hold. Honestly, I found it shocking considering his crusty ass lips but hey he was pretty surprising down there too, so I guess anything is possible. When he was finally satisfied, he put both arms around my waist and let my head fall in the crook of his neck again.

We walked up the stairs all the way back to the main area, I'm assuming. When we got to the main area there were a few people already there. There was a purple mist person, a burnt man with stitches, a school girl with blonde space buns, a man in a mask, a crocodile person, and a man with a white and black mask messing with blue orbs in his hands.

"Hey who's the cute guy you're carrying!?" The girl with the space buns asked Shigaraki.

"Well, want to tell them your name, or want me to do it for you?" Shigaraki whispered in my ear.

"Hi, my name is Deku," I informed, lifting my head out of Shigaraki's neck and smiling at everyone.

"Awww~," the girl with space buns cooed.