Part 22

Jungkook's POV
I came home and what I got to know all this dinner date and compilation were planned by rose and jimin . Just for jisoo and V can spend some time together. I was on my room wondering what they are doing I can't hide my feelings anymore now I totally fall for taehyung's wife . And now I have to talk to V . At this time I heard them . Maybe they are back. I went to see them or jisoo...

Jungkook: you guys are back?
Jisoo : Oh hi kookie
Jungkook: hey jisoo
Taehyung: yeah we came but we have to go paris .
Jungkook: What!? I mean so suddenly?
Taehyung: actually dad planned our vacation or I can say honeymoon .. so we will have to go.
Jungkook: HONEYMOON?? (A bit loud)

Taehyung's POV
Jisoo and I , we saw jungkook . He was in shock?? But why he is acting like this
Taehyung: what happened to you??
Jungkook: O..oh n..nothing actually V I want to talk with you about something
Taehyung: Actually jungkook our flight is after few hours so we have to do our packings now . Let's talk after we come back . Let's go jisoo
Jisoo: yeah

Jungkook's POV
I saw them leaving . I bade them bye . Now I was all alone and wondering how my whole life changed in few days . I was not a person who can ever fall in love but now I totally fall for someone whom Maybe I can't make mine...
But I will have to talk to Taehyung . He cannot play with her feelings. Yes she will be hurt first but if Taehyung keep silent like this then it'll be more painful

Jisoo's POV
Taehyung and I board our flight. I already said rose about this so she will handle my company. But I am very happy . Me and Taehyung going for a vacation. I can now spend some times with him . I saw Taehyung or I was staring at him . He felt my glance as always . I wonder how he always got to know that I am staring at him!! But this time I didn't change my sight but asked
Jisoo : Taehyung are you comfortable for this vacation??

Taehyung: Honeymoon**
I widen my eyes when I heard him to correct my words
Jisoo: yy.. yeah honeymoon
Now I changed my sight because I don't want him to see me blushing .

Taehyung's POV
I saw her and she was already looking somewhere else but not me . I felt she is blushing and a smile automatically came to my face...

We reached after a long flight but it wasn't as tiring . There was already a car with driver to receive us . Dad really did all arrangements. We reached hotel. There was a living area with our huge bedroom and a private pool . The view of Eiffel from our bedroom was awesome. Jisoo and I, we decided to go out next day as we were tired actually jisoo was tired so I asked her to rest...

Jisoo's POV
I was tired as hell and already fall asleep. Next day I felt something heavy on my waist and something hot and muscular touching my back . I opened my eyes and for my surprise it was a hand on my waist . I was shocked and a bit scared who it could be. I slowly turned and I saw Taehyung??
He was sleeping beside me and he was also holding me in his arms . I was about to move from his hold but I saw his eyes which was covered with his hairs . I slowly moved my right hand to remove his hair and now his face was more visible. I could feel his breath. How he can look so innocent yet so hot at same time . My hands were slowly moving to his nose from his hair . But suddenly he opened his eyes. I saw into his eyes. And was starting .
We both felt our position . And we both got up at same moment in a jerk .
Shit it's so embarrassing. We were so close. What he would think about me . OMO JISOO you are really stupid..

Jisoo : Aa..actually I w..was removing hairs . It was covering your eyes.
I said without looking at him

Taehyung: yy..yeah . Aa..Actually th..there is only one bedroom and you were already sleeping and I can't sleep in couch so I had to sleep beside you . I..I h..hope you understand.
Jisoo: yy.. yeah I can understand and today I will book another room for you
Taehyung: Nn..no n..need. Because if dad get to know then he may feel upset
Jisoo: O..okk

There was an awkward situation. I didn't even looked at him but went for shower left him behind standing...

Author
Hey everyone I have publish after so long as I am quite busy now-a-days so maybe I won't be regular but I would try to publish 2-3 parts at same day .

Please please please read my story and please vote..

And a huge shoutout for my sister for whom I got to know about Kpop and their amazing songs blink_forever_27

Please read her first time writing
"LOST HER FOR NOTHING"
Awesome story I have read this so plz go and support her
LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️