Part 20

Jisoo's POV
I got up early today and went for breakfast. I saw Taehyung was already there..
Jisoo : Good morning
Taehyung: morning
Jisoo : you're up already. I mean it's still early..
Taehyung: yeah.
Jisoo : well where is jungkook?? Is he still sleeping??
Taehyung: I don't know. If you care so much for him then go and find by yourself. (In bit angry tone)
Jisoo : Ww..why yy..you getting angry??
Taehyung (sighed): I'm not angry. I am just saying I don't know if he is already up or not
Jisoo: I was just asking coz he asked me to go for shopping today
Taehyung: Oh

At that moment rose , jimin , jhope and yoongi oppa came.
Rose: Jissoya!! (Hugged jisoo)
Jisoo: Rosie!! You guys were in vacation right?
Jimin : Do you really think jisoo , rose can stay without you for 2weeks??
Rose : Yahh!! Don't tease me..
Taehyung : Looks like Jisoo is rose's first love .
Rose: Of course
Jimin : but in this matter Taehyung is lucky coz Taehyung is Jisoo's first love

I looked at Taehyung. I really wanted to read his thoughts that time..
Taehyung: But Jisoo knows Rose before knowing me right??
Jungkook : What's happening??

Jungkook came there and we got interrupted between our conversation
Jungkook : Woo.. Everyone is here at this hour?
Jhope: ohh yeah . Actually we decided to hang out today .
Jisoo : Today!!? But I have meetings today
Rose : Jisooya pleeeassse
Jimin : Jisoo don't be a mood spoiler
Jhope: Taehyung you ask her to come

I looked at Taehyung while he also looked back . I was waiting for his words but he was just silently staring at me..
Jimin : Taehyung!! Ask her
Taehyung: Jisoo , lets go with everyone..
Jisoo: mm
Jungkook : By the way what's the plan??
Rose : We will go to an adventure park , hanging around and then dinner
Jisoo : But jungkook , you wanted to go for shopping right??
Jungkook : we can go tomorrow
Yoongi : So shall we go??
Jhope: Finally, suga said something
(All laughed)

Taehyung's POV
We went to the park . There we did some adventures activities and stunts after sometimes we heard an announcement saying
HELLO EVERYONE. TODAY WE CAME WITH A COMPETITION FOR COUPLES. ALL THE COUPLES CAN PARTICIPATE . WHICH COUPLE CAN DO THE WHOLE ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES IN MINIMUM TIME WILL WIN THE COMPETITION. AND WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL PRIZE FOR THE WINNER.

Rose : Wow . Lets go Jimin .
Jimin : Of course
Jhope: we have already two couples. I wish I also had a girlfriend..
Jimin : Let's go Taehyung
Taehyung: No I'm okay
Rose : What do you mean okay?? You will have to participate. Jisooya please
Jisoo: But..
Jhope: Yahh.. No but just go

I looked at jisoo for her approval but I saw she was already asking me. I smiled at her cuteness and said yes..

We got ready for the competition. There were some more couples. I thought the competition will be tough. I looked at jisoo and find her nervous..
Taehyung: Nervous??
Jisoo: mm
I smiled and hold her hand but she tighten the grip . I was staring at her and doesn't even realise that competition already started. She asked me to hurry up and we went for our activities.

Most of the stunts were done and we were in second position. Now last one was left . Now we will have to run to the finish point. But at this time Jisoo got hurt on her leg .
Taehyung: Jisoo , what happened??
Jisoo: Ahh.. I got hurt Taehyung. I can't run
Taehyung: Try to move your leg
Jisoo : I can't. Ahh..

I was wondering what to do and I saw other competitors were coming. I carried Jisoo in bridal style and run towards the finishing point . And luckily we got first.
I let her down and asked if she is alright. But she was so happy that she just hugged me in excitement. I smiled and hugged her back..
Jungkook : Jisoo!!

I heard jungkook and we got separate.. Jungkook came near to Jisoo and hold her hands and put her legs on his and was checking her . I was so much frustrated at that moment but Jisoo immediately put her leg down
Jisoo: Jungkook, I'm okay. You don't have to do this..
Jungkook : Are you sure?
Jisoo: yeah
Jhope: Let's go they are announcing

We went to the stage and got the trophy
The person : We saw you carried your partner in bridal style and won the race . That means you really love your partner

I saw jisoo . She was shy . Her cheeks were red already. she was looking beautiful while blushing. I smiled slightly at her..
The person: So the prize is a special romantic dinner only for you two from our company but before that you will have to kiss your partner.
Jisoo : Whaaatt!!??

I was shocked. Me and Jisoo looked at each other in shock. We heard all were cheering for us to kiss. I looked at her eyes which was already starting at mine . I hold her waist with one hand and pulled her and hold her cheeks with another. I lift her face a little and saw her red heart shaped lips. I looked back at her eyes. And saw she already closed her eyes . I felt her nervousness . I smiled...

Jisoo's POV
Everyone were cheering for us to kiss . I looked at Taehyung in nervous. He looked back and hold me by my waist. He pulled me by my waist and we were very close to each other. He hold my cheek with his other hand . I felt his breathing. He lift my face a little and I immediately closed my eyes in nervous . I hold my breath and waiting for his action .
Then I felt his lips on my forehead. He kissed on my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked at him with smile. He smiled me back...