Part 29

Jennie's POV
She greeted us with her warm smile. I smiled back..

Jisoo: Omo.. Oppa she has a gummy smile just like you..
She said while looking at the grumpy guy..
I looked back at the guy but he is still holding his straight face.. Ahh is he always rude??

Jisoo: Jennie, Lisa please have a sit..
We all sat on the couch.

Jungkook: Let me introduce.. Jennie she is rose, Jimin, Jhope, and yoongi..
Jennie: Ohh you all are V's friends??

Yoongi: No. I am Jisoo's cousin. And rose is Jisoo's best friend..
Now that grumpy guy, I mean yoongi said in a bit angry tune?? But why??

Jungkook: How you guys are here??
Lisa: You forgot?? We came to attend Jihyo unnie and namjoon oppa's wedding..

Jisoo: Namjoon oppa?? You mean Jin oppa's friend??
Jungkook: Yeah, He is getting married..
Jisoo : Wohh Oppa is getting married and he didn't even called me??

???: I am sorry chu. But now I am here..
We followed the voice and saw Namjoon oppa and Jihyo

Jisoo : Oppa?!
Namjoon oppa and Jihyo came and namjoon already hugged jisoo.. I guess they are really close to each other..

Namjoon : How are you??
Jisoo : I'm good. How about you?? You are getting married??
Namjoon: Yeah actually..
He got shy while looking at Jihyo and said
Namjoon: Meet Jihyo.. My would be and Jihyo this is jisoo.. She is like my little sister.

Jisoo: Omo you are so beautiful Jihyo!!
Jihyo: Not more than you..
Jisoo giggled and hugged her..

They all introduced to both and I must say everyone is so sweet well except for that grumpy guy.. Sometimes I feel his eyes on me but before I could catch him, he already changes his sights..

Something is off here but where is V??

Jihyo: By the way how do you know jisoo??
Jihyo asked to namjoon oppa

Namjoon: Actually we met at a party..
Jisoo : Yeah. Actually it was a family get together and there I met with namjoon oppa and jin oppa..
Jin Oppa?? Who is he??

Jennie: Who is Jin oppa??
Namjoon: Jin is V's cousin and my best friend. I know V and Jungkook by Jin actually.. He introduced us..
Jennie: Ohh

Jisoo: By the way does jin oppa knows about your wedding??
Namjoon: Yeah.. He knows
Jungkook; But where is he?? I didn't even meet him..

Jimin: yeah he really doesn't show up..
Namjoon: But today he will show up.. He will be here soon. He is on his way. Ohh he is already here..

We looked at the front door and I saw a very handsome man with his formal attire.

Lisa: He is handsome!!
Jennie: Right before you were into jungkook now you are calling him handsome?!
I whispered so no one could hear us

Lisa: Well we should always compliment the beauty and about jungkook I'm still into him.,
Jennie: I knew it.. And you didn't even bothered to tell me huh??

Lisa: You were already struggling with your life and with V. I mean I also can see that he nearly calls you and because of that how much upset you were..
Jennie: There is nothing like that Lisa.

Lisa: Are you sure about that?? And are you sure he is really into you??
Jennie: Lis..

Rose: Hey are you both listening?? Jin oppa is saying something to you both..
Me and lisa got cut off by rose. I looked towards him and he was waiting for my greetings..

Jennie: Hey I am Jennie. V's..
Jungkook: My friend.
I again got cut off by jungkook. I looked at him in confusion and he just gave me his nervous smile.

Jungkook: And she is my friend Lisa. And I am jungkook. We are V's friend.
Jin: Taehyung already told me about you guys so no need to this introduction..

Jisoo: Cool so now let's talk about the wedding..
Jihyo: Yeah. Actually jisoo wedding is in next week. So we planned a holiday before wedding..

Namjoon: A holiday in my farmhouse. And all of you gonna attend.
Jihyo: We don't wanna hear any excuses ok??
Jisoo: Okay..
Jisoo replied and gave her warm smile

Jihyo: By the way where is V??
Jihyo asked something which I was eager to know.. But as soon as she asked this I can feel the atmosphere getting heavy..

I looked towards everyone but no one bothered to answer.. later I heard jungkook
Jungkook: V is in Paris.. But he will be here soon..

Back to Taehyung's POV
Jisoo and other left last night..
I left this morning. I reached home and everyone was there. I saw Jennie, Lisa, Namjoon and his fiancé and Jin hyung too??

But why is everyone shocked?? Why Jin hyung is in his knees?? Why he is holding a bunch of flowers?? And why he is kneeling down in front of jisoo??

Now I heard something which I didn't ever expect. And it didn't took me long to loose my temper..

Jennie's POV
We were having a great conversation until we heard jin oppa

Jin: Well I wanna announce something..
Jhope: What is it??
Jin oppa got up from his sit and walked towards Jisoo

I saw everyone is confused and so do I.. He took Jisoo's left hand on his right one and went to the centre of the room. There was a pin drop of silence. No one dared to say anything..

Jin oppa sat on his knees and said
Jin: Jisoo, I know everything about you. From the start, I know how you have been in these years. How hard you had to go through.. But believe me, When I first saw you, I remember I immediately fall for you. I know you are in shock but I truly love you. I always loved you.

Wow!! Such a lovely proposal. They both do make a good couple. I am really happy for jisoo. How much he loves her, I wish V could be like this..

I looked at everyone. All are shocked but jungkook was more than that.. maybe angry?!But why??

Jin: But when I realised you love someone else I immediately backed off. I never want our relationship to get spoil. But now I know, again you are in your toughest situation and I want you to share this time with me. I know it won't be easy but believe me I will always with you. I will always love you.

We heard a loud noise from the entrance and I saw it was V.. A smile immediately went into my face but soon faded as soon I heard V. His words were enough to break my heart in pieces..

Taehyung: Hyung.. Watch out. You are talking with my WIFE..

~Author~
I know I'm late again. Really sorry for that. But I hope it's worth it.. Next update will be soon..
And if you wanna read One of an awesome Vsoo stories then I have one in my mind which I recently read..
"HIS SOOYAA"  from blink_forever_27 ..
Please check it out and I'm sure you gonna love it.. Till now love you all❤️❤️