Part 23

[WARNING : In this chapter there is some smutty and inappropriate scenes so read at your own risk 🚨🚨 ]

Taehyung's POV
Today we decided to explore this place. I already got dressed and was waiting for Jisoo . Actually I was enjoying this vacation or I was enjoying Jisoo's company. I don't know but there is some connection I feel between us... Ufff  Taehyung what the hell are you thinking?? You can't think that way.

But somehow I forgot the reason why I came here . I forgot the truth. I forgot that she can't be mine...

I was in my thoughts that I didn't realise Jisoo was already in front of me . She asked me while breaking my thoughts..

Jisoo : Let's go??
Taehyung: M..mm??
Jisoo: what are you thinking??
Taehyung: Nothing. Are you ready??
Jisoo: Yeah . Let's go Tae..

Tae?? Did she just gave me a nickname?? Though I liked it . Maybe because she gave me this nickname .

We explore the city . We went to various places . Jisoo was enjoying but I was enjoying to be with her. My whole attention was towards her . Her moves , her stares, her smile . I was loosing my minds . That's not how I am or I was...

Two days later

It's been two days . We already explore many places in this two days . Jisoo said she knows a very good restaurant here.. So, she asked to have lunch there. It's not that far from our hotel so we decided to walk there.

Jisoo : So what do you wanna have?
Taehyung: You know this place and their good dishes so you order..
Jisoo : Okay. Excuse me..

She ordered the food and she also asked to serve the foods less spices.. She also can't eat spicy food?? I asked her

Taehyung: You also can't have spicy foods?
Jisoo : I love spicy foods .
Taehyung: Then why you asked for less spicy??
Jisoo: Because you can't eat spicy foods.

I didn't said anything but wondering she also knows my likes and dislikes. I didn't even realise but a smile appeared on my face.

The food served and I must say it was really good. We finished and walking back silently. And I asked her while breaking the silence

Taehyung: Jisoo.. the food was really good
Jisoo : You liked it?? Then we can come here again..
Taehyung: mm . By the way how do you know about this place??
Jisoo: Actually I came here for a business trip and jin oppa took me here..
Taehyung: Hyung?? How he came here??
Jisoo : I don't know. Surprisingly we both were at same hotel and we met there..
Taehyung: Ohh . But he didn't said anything about this??
Jisoo: How would he said?? You hardly called and never received anyone's calls..

Her wards stopped me on my spot. But she was right . I never called anyone past this years nor I received anyone's call . I hardly talked to mom and dad . And now I am regretting that. I wish I could talk to you before. I wish I could meet you..

Jisoo's POV
He stopped. I realised what I just said. Shit Jisoo what the hell you said. You don't think twice before saying anything. But I wasn't wrong.. I wanna know too why he didn't called me?? Why he didn't ever tried to talked to me??