Part 27

JISOO'S POV
I turned and saw an unknown person.. I let my hand free and asked

Jisoo : Yeah??
XXX : I was watching you from a long time and saw you are alone and maybe waiting for someone..

I frowned a little and said in my very calm tune
Jisoo : What are you trying to say??
XXX : Actually I thought you would meet someone but as you are leaving so I think I have chance..

I was a little surprised actually shocked.. What does he mean??
Jisoo : What do you mean??
XXX : I will be honest and actually I think I like you..

Jisoo : What??
XXX: Yeah.. Ahh can you give me your phone??

Jisoo: Haa
XXX : Your Phone..
Jisoo: But..
XXX : Trust me

I was just frizzed at my spot and could not think what to do but that guy took my phone from my hand and just doing something I was not even sure if I should trust him??

He gave me back my phone and said

XXX : I saved my number but don't worry I don't have yours.. You can call me whenever you want to. I told you , you can trust me..
Jisoo: Actually I..
XXX : I am not saying you to accept me now but at least don't reject me now. And don't forget I'll always wait for your call..

He said and left . I saw my phone screen , he saved his number and his name was Suho?!!

I turned and bumped with something hard?? I looked up and saw Taehyung?? What is he doing here?? And why he looking so furious??

I tried to ignore him and pass by him but he stopped me by saying

Taehyung: Who was he??
I looked back straight to his eyes with no emotions . And was about to leave again but this time he shouted..

Taehyung: WHO WAS HE??
Jisoo : None of your business
I said and tried to calm as possible

This time he held my wrist tightly and dragged me out and sat me on car . I tried to stop him but he just doing what he want to..

We reached , he came and opened the door and again started to dragging me back.. He was now hurting me . I asked him to stop but he didn't. Now I have had enough.. I yanked his hand let myself free . And shouted

Jisoo : WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF KIM TAEHYUNG?? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? YOU PUSH ME AWAY WHENEVER YOU WANT TO AND IN NEXT YOU COME CLOSER. YOU ASKED ME TO GET AWAY RIGHT SO I AM DOING WHAT YOU SAID SO WHY NOW YOU SHOWING ME THAT YOU CARE FOR ME . I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG SO PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS

I felt tears rolling.. Not because of anger but pain in my heart.. which I'm feeling from long time..

Jisoo : I love you Taehyung. So please stop playing with my feeli..

I cut off when I felt his lips on mine..

Taehyung's POV

She burst in tears.. I hurt her again. But I never wanted to..

Jisoo : I love you Taehyung. So please stop playing with my feeli..

I couldn't held and pressed my lips on her.. I felt she was shocked.. But I made my way and deepen the kiss.. I felt the warmness as I pulled her by her waist.. I felt her response , she locked her arms around my neck..

But someone pulled me which couse me to break the kiss..

He punched me hard on my face making me fell on ground..
I looked at him but my vision was not clear.. But I felt there were some more people..

He grabbed my collar tightly and made me got up now I saw him clearly and He was Jungkook??

Not only Jungkook there were Jimin, Jhope, Rose and Yoongi

He was furious and said something which made everyone confused and by everyone I mean Jisoo too..

~Author~
I know this chapters are short but believe me I am really trying to write more..
As I said earlier I have exams in few months , that's why I am not writing and I am really sorry for that.. Hope you all will understand..
And love you all❤️❤️