Part 26

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: You came?? I was worrie..

She cut my words in middle and said something I didn't expect..

Jisoo : No I am leaving..

She said looking straight into my eyes with no emotions. Did I hurt her that much?? That much that she is going away from me??

Taehyung: Where?
Jisoo: For now I am moving to another room.. But don't worry I am going back to korea tomorrow...

I was sad.. But this is the right thing to do. We should now have a distance . I didn't wanna give her any hope so I said

Taehyung: I was thinking the same . It would be very good if we keep the distance.. I think you should now move to another room..

She was staring at me without any emotions . She took her belongings and went out..

Jisoo's POV
I went out with my goods . And was thinking what he said now. Don't he feel anything for me?? Am I that bad?? Don't I deserve him?? It's hurting me very much. But why it's hurts more to think my life without him??

I couldn't control myself and was just crying. I think that's the only thing I can do now. The thought of my life without him is like a nightmare. But I can't even force him right??

That's how my whole night passed in tears..

Next morning
I woke up and I felt a slight headache. Maybe because I cried last night.. I sighed and got fresh.. Today I am going back to Korea .

I have nothing to do now so I was scrolling on my insta.. Then I saw rose's post . I didn't even got a chance to call her.. so I called her..

In call
Rose : YAHH KIM JISOO!! DID YOU ALREADY FORGOT ME??

I heard her loud voice. She is never so loud. But when it's comes to me she always got extra. I know she loves me a lot..

Jisoo: Rosanne park calm down..
I chuckled at her and said

Jisoo : How are you all??
Rose : We are really fine and your company is also very good.. So don't worry about us.. And tell me about you.. You guys enjoying right??

I was little taken back did Jinyoung-shi said her anything??

Jisoo: What do you mean??
Rose: I mean don't enjoy that much so you forgot us.. we are missing you. Come back soon..

Jisoo : yeah Actually I will return tonight.
Rose : But you guys have still time right??
Jisoo : Yeah but there is an important meeting tomorrow.

Rose : Really?? I didn't knew..
Jisoo : Rose , call my manager and make an arrangement for my private jet and some securities..

Rose : Okay boss.. By the way jisoo, Jinyoung oppa called me.. He said you guys met yesterday?? He sounds really happy.. I guess he loves you more than me..
Jisoo : He is really good person. Ohh I forgot today I was supposed to meet him..

Rose : Really..
Jisoo: Yeah and I'm already late . Rose I'll call you later and do make arrangements for my arrival. Okay bye..

I cut the call and got ready... He said last night he would send me address but he didn't send it yet.. So I thought I should at least go somewhere.. I was craving for some wine. Usually I don't drink but sometimes it's okay to drink right??

I went to a bar which was not that far away.. I sat and asked for my drink.. I saw around everyone was having fun..

It's been two hours but Jinyoung-shi didn't called nor sent me a message.. I saw the time at this moment I got a message from Jinyoung-sshi .

He said he won't be able to come and meet me tonight.. but he will make it some other day.. I sighed a little and was leaving but I felt a hand on my wrist that stopped me.. I turned and saw...