Part 28

Taehyung's POV
He was Jungkook??

Not only Jungkook there were Jimin, Jhope, Rose and Yoongi

He was furious and said something which made everyone confused and by everyone I mean Jisoo too..

Jungkook : How dare you V?? How can you kiss Jisoo?? Are playing with her feelings or what??

He shouted on my face. I saw everyone was just staring at us in confusion.. But I know very well what he meant to say.

Jungkook : I thought you would handle this situation but what are you doing??
Jimin : What are you trying to say??
Jhope: They are couple right?? They have the right to kiss each other..

Jungkook: Of course but as long as Taehyung consider jisoo as his wife..

Now I was looking down not able to look at anyone..
Yoongi : What do you mean Jungkook??
Jungkook: Mind to explain Kim Taehyung??

I felt everyone's gaze on me but there was someone else and it was jisoo.. I can sense how much broken she was right now..

But now this is the time. I will have to face this situation. Now I'll have to face her. I looked straight to her eyes..

Taehyung: Jisoo I came korea to give you divorce..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was waiting for her but she was all quite but her eyes were telling me or begging me to say that is not true..

I looked down and said
Taehyung: Actually there is already someone in my life. And she loves me a lot. That's why I came here to divorce you..

I felt a hard punch on my face again but now it was yoongi. He grabbed me and was about to punch me again but Jimin and Jhope held him..

I got up from the ground. While trying to stand still and said
Taehyung: I am sorry Jisoo. I gave you hope in this few days. I even crossed my line that's why I am sorry..

Jisoo : But you are not sorry for breaking my heart??

Now I heard Jisoo but she was not crying
Jisoo: You are not sorry for how you messed me up?? You know what Kim Taehyung?? I am sorry.. Because I ever thought you are the right person for me..
I asked for the marriage but if you never liked me then why you even agreed??
Do you know what you have done to me Taehyung?? Only because of you I don't think I can ever trust anyone because you didn't only break my heart but my trust..

I was listening and only listening. And looking at my feet..

Jisoo : You broke me Taehyung..

Now I looked at her. I felt my heart crunched at her words, tears were rolling through her eyes

Jisoo : Now I even can't feel myself nor my feelings nor my emotions.. You broke me that badly Taehyung. You broke me that badly..

And she left. After her rose left before giving me a glare . Now there were only the boys.

Yoongi : You bustard . How could you do that?? I always thought that you are not good for jisoo but you are not worth to have her. I really wanna kill you but now I can only do this