Chapter .2

~Shuichi's POV~

After Monokuma told us that we would be set in a killing game to the point only two of us survived, almost everybody was shocked, Kaito looked like to was about to yell at Monokuma.
But before he got there hMonokuma disappeared along with the Monokubs.

Kaede looked and me then her E- handbook, "Maybe we should looks at the rules Shuichi, there may be something about how we can escape."

"Y-yeah maybe." I looked around everbody was ethier reading the E-Handbook or Stood there looking around, but somebody caught my eye, Ouma-kun, he just stood there with a shocked expression and was shaking, before I can talk to him Kaede pull me aside so we can read the rules.

Me and Kaede were looking at our E- handbooks and reading the rules, that's when a loud voice boomed in the gym-
"So the killing game ends til, there are two people, how about let's get to know eachother before somebody decides to kill someone."
Kaito said as everbody turned their attention to him.

Then Ouma popped up and responed to that.
"Fine I go first, I'm Kokichi Ouma the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I'm a liar, I love Panta, and I have a secret organization called D.I.C.E, there I said stuff about me, now I'm gonna leave."

Before anyone could responded, Ouma-Kun ran out to go and find were Im guessing the dorms for our stay here is.
"Huh? Guess that little virgin is a scaredy cat, am I right Pooichi?"

Miu elbowed me and wait a mintue, "P-pooichi?" I said

"Yeah makes sense cause ya stink, ya hear me." Miu poked my shoulder hard. Ouch.
Miu then left me alone to go 'talk' with Kiibo, I have a feeling Miu gonna do something to him.

I sigh and walk back to the dorms, on my way there I see Ouma-Kun in the hallway looking around. He looks like he needs help.

~Kokichi's POV~

I soon as I yelled that speech about myself, I went up and left, I don't want to talk to anyone, I already know there names and talents. Why am I even here in the first place......

I was in the classroom I woke up in and started crying.

'Why, why am I back here again?'

'The killing game was done it had to be!'

'I remember the pain from the press, that can't just be from a dream, I remember Gonta died right infront of me, I KILLED ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY LIKED ME!'

I started crying when I thought about Gonta, he was actually a good person, and I made him kill Miu, why didn't I let Miu kill me in the first place. I could have made somebody else kill Miu but I made Gonta do it!

it was my only choice for the plan to work.

I wiped my eyes, and got up, I need to head to the dorms.
I was walking along the Hallway to the dorms just looking around and remembered teasing Miu, stealing Shuichi's hat....

I then felt a poke on my shoulder and jumped, I looked behide me my eyes sparkled when I yelled"SAIHARA-CHAN!"

He looked scared, I forgot he didn't like loud noises.
"I-I was wondering if you n-needed help to find the dorms."
Saihara said. "Hmmmm I don't really need help but if you wanna accompany me and sure!"
I grabbed Saihara's arm and skipped all the way to my dorm room.

"Hmmm this place needs I little decor, what do you say Saihara-chan wanna help me, Nishishishi."

"S-Sure."

⚠️Warning I bit of Crack⚠️

We were getting work done when i realized-
"MY PANTA!"
I ran to the cafeteria dragging Shuichi behide me.
I opened the fridge to find.......
"MONOKUMA GET OVER HERE!!!!"
Saihara covered his ears, then Monokuma appeared.

"What the hell do you want you child!?" Monokuma yelled back at me.
"WHY THE HELL IS THERE ONLY PINEAPPLE PANTA!?"

Monokuma looked at me, then inside the fridge.
"Ohhhhhhh. Well you see the the stores had that Pineapple Panta on sale 👉🏼👈🏼." Monokuma looked up at me. My eyes twitched and a grinned.
"Fine I'll go and buy some Grape Panta......

Tomorrow." Monokuma then disappeared.
I grabbed a Pineapple Panta from the fridge.
"Guess this will do......." and I slowly dragged Saihara back to my dorm room.

Me and Saihara were done fixing up my room I placed the Pineapple Panta on my desk and look at our work.
"Thank Saihara-Chan!..........what?" He looked at me weirdly and pointed to my hair.

"Shit."

Chapter Complete.