Chapter .14

Song: Kyouran Hey Kids - Noragami Opening

⚠️TW FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️

Kokichi's POV:

We all walked into the elevator
Everything was quiet, so I kept my mouth shut, I don't want to say anything that might hurt them or their feelings.

Another friend... Dead

I'm guessing the deaths are different depending on how I act, maybe if Im nicer ai can stop more deaths, but I can't let anyone see my full true self....

As the elevator doors open and as we all walked out, everybody left except, Rantaro, Shuichi, Maki, and Kaito.

Maki had a confused face as Shuichi and Kaito were saying something to her, Kaito was on the ground begging and Shuichi tried to pull him up, and it looked like Maki gave in.

They started walking towards me, Kaito pushing them out his way and he threw his hand in a shaking motion towards me.

"Would you like to play hide and seek!?"

I thought for a moment, but realized I couldn't lie, I did want to play hide and seek though...

I grabbed his hand a shook it.

"Sure, as long as IM NOT THE SEEKER!"

Kaito laughed a bit
"Guess I'll be the seeker, although Maki Roll would be scary chasing and hunting us down..."

Maki glared at him.

"Okay okay, I'll be the seeker!"
Kaito looked scared at Maki's glare.

I pulled out my monopad and I looked at the time, 1pm.

Guess I have enough time to play!

Shuichi looked surprised to see I would agree with it, since it WAS Momota-chan after all.

So As soon as Kaito starting counting I ran out of there and managed to make my way to the kitchen, Kaito was counting to a minute, which is enought time for me to hide somewhere.

I heard his voice in the distance
"30, 31, 32, 33....."

I only had around 30 seconds to hide,

I looked around for a hiding place, and found a cabinet, as much I don't want to go in it, I really don't want to lose to Momota-chan...

So I opened to cabinet it was small but enought for me to fit inside.

I got in and closed the cabinet door, I took small breaths to not waste the small space of air I had.

I then heard the counting in the background stop, he was ready to seek.

I stayed in the cabinet for a few minutes.

Then 10 minutes...

Then 20 minutes....

Then half an hour....

Then an hour.....

It would be 2pm then....
And nobody found me, I chose to stay a little bit longer incase they are still trying to find me. Plus what if Momota-chan is in the kitchen and if I crawl out he'll catch me, I don't want to lose to him.

I started to get sleepy

So I closed my eyes and took a nap.

When I woke up..... I was still in the cabinet

I heard someone outside the cabinet.
It was muffled but I could make out some words.

"He--- c---n you lo---k th--- cabinets? Ju---t ne--d to make sure no one ca--- ki--l any---ne with wants inside them."

'what?'

Before I could process what they were saying I heard the lock on the cabinet I was in click and lock.

My eyes widen, I was in shock I heard the other cabinets lock but I froze, I'm stuck in this dark, dark, very very dark small space with no one around.....

I snapped out of my thought when I heard the door of the kitchen close.

I was stuck in here....

And nobody knew...

'I need to check my Monopad'

I reached for my pocket but I couldn't find anything, I searched around some more then I realized

I dropped it when I ran.

My breathing quicken, I grabbed my hair and pulled my knees to my chest I felt water roll down my cheeks,

I'm gonna die here.

'I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here, I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here I'm gonna die here'

I let out a sob and slammed my eyes shut as a cried and cried, the air was getting thinner and thinner, I couldn't breathe, I sobbed please please please I can't, please

I pulled harder on my hair and sobbed so much

I started to get dizzy and tired and my sobbing died down, and everything went black.

Tsugumi's POV:

After I watched the cameras and saw Ouma hide in the cabinets I waited hours till after dinner was done, I walked over to Kirumi and told her we should lock all the cabinets incase someone could use something to murder someone with.

She locked the cabinet Ouma was in Kirumi walked out and the door closed.

I smiled to myself knowing he's claustrophobic

I walked out with Kirumi and went back to my dorm.

Kokichi and Tsumugi's POV:

Today was a/the great/worst day

Chapter Complete