Chapter .8

Tsumugi's POV:

'W-W-WHA-WHAT?! I KNEW HE COULD TELL THE TRUTH NOW B-B-B-BUT THIS IS ABUSRD!! I-I NEED TO COME UP WITH A LIE EVERYBODY WILL BELIEVE!'

"O-ouma-kun! Why would you th-think I'm the mastermind!? Did you have a bad dream maybe? Did you dream about who the mastermind could be?! But why me? I-I, I did nothing wrong guys! You have to believe me!"

That sounded convincing enough, but Kiyo, Miu, Maki, and Shuichi didn't think it was enough to prove myself Innocent.

"We can't trust you quite yet Tsumugi..."
Damn it Saihara!

"Shuichi is right for once in his fucking life! That's not enough evidence dipshit!"
You don't have the right to speak 'cUm dUMpsTer'

"I agree, although I wouldn't want to side with Kokichi, we don't now if it was a dream or not..."
And here I thought Maki would side with me, like Kaito!

"Kehehehe.... Please Shirogane, try to convince us four you are not the mastermind..."
God, why did Kiyo need to say that!

I nodded hesitantly, trying to act out my lie.

"W-Well, I can't be the mastermind, I've been so clueless this whole time! I know that might not be enough proof, but Ouma could be talking about a nightmare he had, w-where I had happen to be the mastermind."

The look in their eyes didn't yet change, so I have to try harder.

So I started the fake tears and sobbed.

"P-please, w-why would I do this t-to anyone, Why on earth would I start a killing game! This is horrible! We are all suffering and I hate it! I-I....I just want to escape along side you guys....."

That seemed to be enough for them to believe, once everybody turned around to Ouma I grabbed a remote I had and pressed the button.

This button can control a person to make them lie, once I press the button again the motive is back up, which means he can tell the truth again, so if everybody asked Ouma if it was a dream, he will reply with yes instead if no.

"So, was it really a nightmare Kokichi?"
Rantaro asked.

"Yea I guess..." Ouma said.

Now everybody will believe him because of the motive, glad I made this device.

Once everybody left I pressed the button again and walked up to Ouma with my pocket knife.

I place it in his neck, he shivered.

"Don't you dare try anything Ouma, don't say a word about me being the mastermind or else I wouldn't hesitate to throw you in the hydraulic press, you would want to relive that would you?"

I think I traumatized him enough.

I backed up and walked away.

Kokichi's POV:

'the hydraulic press..'

'n-no not again, it was painful the first time, I don't want to go through it again!'

I turned around a walked back in my dorm and locked the door behind me.

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling.....

I can't risk getting in the hydraulic press again, but I can't let her get away with telling everyone that she isn't the mastermind.

God what am I gonna do...

This is torture.

I slowly became dizzy, and before I knew it a blacked out.

Time skip brought to you by HØP3 BÆGÉLS

I woke up and sat up, it was 4am when I looked at my clock.

I hopped off my bed and picked out clean clothes, I went to my bathroom and took a 30 minute shower.

I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth.

When I looked at the time it was 4:47am, nobody would be up at this time, so I went to get a snack

I yawned and walked out my dorm to the kitchen, it was very early so I grabbed myself a Panta.

I looked around in the cupboards incase I want some chips, I found a bag of Puffcorn and grabbed it to take it with me.

(Puffcorn us a real thing and it really good-)

Right before I left the dinning room somebody tapped my shoulder.

I went to turn around but before I could

I felt a sharp pain on my head.

Then everything went black...

Chapter Complete