Chapter .17

Song: Watashi No R Music Box

Art is mine!!!

Shuichi's POV:

I soon as I opened my eyes and jumped up and got ready.
I didn't know if Kokichi had woken up yet, so I wanted to get there as quick as possible.

The time was 7am

As a ran out of my dorm I bumped into Ryoma
"Oh sorry Ryoma! I'm just in a hurry!"
Ryoma stood up and wiped his clothing.

"It's fine, but why are you in a rush...?"
Ryoma said.

I forgot the other didn't know we found Kokichi.

"Oh well we found Kokichi in the morning yesterday, we sorta spent the whole day watching him and left around 9:30pm, Sorry we forgot to tell everyone."
I said as I sratched the back of my neck.

Ryoma nodded and walked away, I went back to running to the infirmary.

I slowly opened the door...
(DDLC-)

I screamed...

There layed a still asleep Kokichi

but

on the floor was Kirumi......

She was covered in blood...

Her own blood....

There was a arrow shot threw her arm, and her ankles.....oh god her ankles!

They were both in odd positions, they were both broken...

Her eyes were open and her mouth was wide....

But the thing that made me scream the most was the scalpel stabbed in her broken neck....

"AH!"
I fell backward and started shaking and crying, not another one, please this can't be true!

I heard footsteps run towards me, Kiibo, Rantaro, and Miu were there.

"You okay Shuichi?"
Rantaro said as he crouched down next to me, he turned his head to the doorway and had a despairfulexpression...

"The hell you yelling about Pooichi?!"
Miu looked throught the doorway looking directly at Kirumi's dead body....

Miu stood there frozen.

Kiibo walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder.
"Iruma-san? Are you okay.............."
Kiibo dragged the 'okay' as turned his head to Kirumi's body and gasped... That's when...

DING DONG BING BONG

"A body has been discovered! Everybody head to the infirmary! Now then after a certain amount of time has past, the class trial will begin!"

I had the courage the stand up helping Rantaro to his feet and look at Kokichi's resting body, He would be a sad when he finds out that Kirumi died....

I heard foot steps and looked to my right.

There stood Kaito, Maki, and Gonta.

"Sidekick is Kokichi and Kirumi okay!?"
Kaito was scared
"Gonta is worried..."
Gonta was scared
"Another death...is it...K-kokichi"
Even Maki was scared...

Maki shook her head and pushed me out of the way...

She looked and saw Kirumi...
"Kirumi..."

Maki walked inside and looked around that's when everyone else got there...

"Who died this time?!"
Tenko shouted.

"Nyeh.... Not another one I-I don't want m-my friends to d-die..."
Himiko started crying while Tenko held her..

Tsumugi ran inside the infirmary and gasped.

"Tojo-san!"
Tsumugi ran up to her.
"Wake up! P-please wake up!"

Maki looked at her while examining the body

"You don't want to touch her, this is most of the evidence we have for her..."

Tsumugi nodded letting go of Kirumi and stood up..

Ryoma walked towards us..

"Who died?"

I looked at him..

"Kirumi did...."
He's eyes widen...

He looked inside...

That was the first time I've seen Ryoma cry...

Korekiyo sighed..
"She was a beauty, its a shame she had to pass on..."

Himiko sniffed and wiped her eyes "Let's hope th-t-that Angie a-and Kaede guide h-her to Atua..."
She turned around and sobbed into Tenko's shoulder..

Ryoma left and we were given a Monokuma File.

It stated that Kirumi died at 11pm last night, her fatel would be her broken neck...

I looked at Kokichi, he had no idea what is happening while he's out...

That's when Tenko spoke up...

"Hey! Ouma was here before us! That degenerate should be ruled out as a suspect!"

Maki looked at her.
"I know Ouma didn't kill Tojo, Ouma is- or was too close to her, and plus Ouma was unconscious all night, his vitals prove that is has been asleep for over 24 hours."

Tenko was shocked but nodded..

We decided to go in different rooms and search.

Infirmary: Me, Maki

Kitchen/ Dining Hall: Miu

Gym: Korekiyo, Rantaro

Kirumi's Dorm: Kaito, Himiko, Tenko

Library: Tsumugi, Kiibo

Kirumi's Lab: Gonta, Ryoma

While me and Maki looked around I saw a few blood drops leading to the desk next to one of the infirmary beds, inside if the desk was a wrench and a crowbar both bloody.

I looked back at Kirumi's body and came to the conclusion that the crowbar was used to break her neck, and that the wrench was used to break her ankles, because there was shards of bone mixed with blood on the wrench.

Where could the killer even find these items...

The only thing I came to the conclusion of, was that the scalpel came from this room...

As I was examining the room I came across a note it read...

'I sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I'm sorry please, I didn't want to do this I didn't want to kill her I promise It was an accident! I found her in the infirmary and I wasn't in the right head space and I shot her with a arrow, I'm surprised Kokichi didn't wake up, but I knew she was going to tell everyone so I stabbed her neck but she was still alive so I snapped her neck with the crowbar and broke her ankles, I just want to escape! MY FAMILY IS WAITING FOR ME I HAVE TO GO!'

My eyes widened, the killer didn't want to kill her, but they had to...

Or this is all a lie to hide this from the truth that they wanted to kill her...

Ethier way, what I didn't know before putting the note in my pocket was want was written on the back....

Tsumugi's POV:
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
When I watched the murder take place the killer left a note, and they left a little hint on the back of the paper....

Looks like somebody is pulling a 11037 right about now.....heh.....

Chaper Complete