Chapter. 20

(Some of you guys were saying something about the killer, and saying how you hope they don't die next, WELL YOU SEE-)

Kokichi's POV:

The trial was starting, Shumai told me he knows who killed them, but most likely he won't be able to get everyones attention because we have to listen to everybody throwing accusations at one another.

"I BET IT WAS A DEGENERATE MALE!"

"Gonta think we should give eachother out alib-"

"WE SHOULD GUVE OUR ALIBIS!"
Tenko talked over Gonta, it was pretty funny, Gonta..... I know he doesn't remember but, whenever I see him all I could see is his death.....

Why did I say that about him
Why did Shumai say t h a t about me

"You're alone and you always will-"

"Hey virgin! Aren't you listening!?"

I snapped out if my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Totally!"

I was starting to feel anxious...

Someone I know
Someone I lived with
Someone who I've most likely had seen dead

Killed them both...
But why...

I sighed, smiled and starting laughing.

"Nishishishishi, Hahahaha!"

Everybody was staring at me.

"You guys all so stupid! Hah! This trial is sooooo boring! Who even cared about those two anyway!? Whoever killed them I am soooo~ greatful!"
It hurt my guts to say that.

I wanted to cry, they are both death, and I was a few feet away from Kirumi's death, if only I was awake...

I watched as EVERBODY looked shocked at me, Korekiyo being angry instead.

"Take that back, Rantaro didn't deserve this, and Kirumi cared for all of us and you're acting like this, what about all the stuff she'd done for us, inculding you."

I closed my eyes

And I laughed
I laughed
I laughed
And I laughed

Then I stopped.

I opened my eyes and opened them to see, Shuichi, and he looked disappointed...

"Kokichi..."

I can feel it coming...
I know he's gonna say it...

"Stop... This isn't a laughing matter..."

I sighed "fineeeee, whateverrr, bet Kaito did it anyway..."

"Huh?! Wha- why me?! I wasn't even awake yet untill the body discovery announcement played!"

I smirked "yeah but that makes you even more of a suspect ya know. Sleeping in after a murder that occurred late at night, if course you'd be drained and tired."

Kaito gritted his teeth.

"Look Ouma, I thought you were be like Shuichi and become my other sidekick, but now you're just throwing me under the bus!"

I smiled "ouch, well that hurt, not calling me Kokichi anymore? Nishishi you must really not like me then!"

Maki glared deep into my soul
"And to think you could change, you're just the same liar."

I giggled, although I didn't want to, I know I had to act like I did last time, it's the only way this killing game can stop.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, anyway let's just find out who the killer is already! I'm getting prettyyy bored~.