Chapter. 22

THIS CHAPTER HASN'T BEEN PROOFREADED YET IF THER IS ANY SPELLING ERRORS DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, FOR I AM SENSITIVE.

(the video above is from my YouTube channel btw, go check it out if you want.)

Yeah I kinda got over this fanfic, so I'm making this the final chapter, it's going to be a long one, so get ready
(I also got over Saiouma, so it's going to be akward for me a year later to continue this-)

Kokichi's POV:

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I slowly turned around and...

"Momota-chan?"

"Hey...look I wanted to ask you something, but not in here, maybe somewhere more in private?" Kaito said in a whisper.

I didn't know what to think of it, my trust issues are pretty bad, but maybe it's something about how I acted?

"Look Momo-chan, if it's about how I've acted the last week or so, I'm fine, it's just a little lie I pull so the whole class would feel their sweet sweet pity." I grinned ear to ear, yep all the sadness and despair I showed and acted was all a lie, is what I would say if it actually was.

"Jeez Ouma, I know you're kinda an asshole, but I genuinely felt bad for you, guess you're still the same like last time.." Kaito shrugged, before want he said entered his small brain, he turned around and tried to speed walk away but Kokichi got in front of him first.

"Last time what the hell are you talking about, you knew?! You also came back?!"
Kokichi yelled poking at Kaito.

"This is why I said we should've gone somewhere private..." Kaito said looking up to the doorway which showed Shuichi, Maki, Kee-boy, Korekiyo, Ryoma, Gonta, Himiko, and Tsumugi...

"I thought that the rest of us could discuss what to do tommorow, here, but..." Shuichi began, he looked shocked.

Maki growled under her breath and started walking up to Kaito, grabbing his collar and bringing his down to eye level.

"You knew? You've been here before, and you didn't tell us!" Maki said.

Korekiyo placed a delicate hand on Maki's shoulder, she turned to him and glared, but let go of Kaito anyway.

"Explain, right now both of you." Kiibo said.

"Hey I didn't even know that Momota was in the last killing game until now!" I yelled.

Everybody looked unfazed.

"Fine.." I said sitting down on a chair.

"It's a long story, basically, I don't know if we went back in time or something, but when I woke up I was in the locker and at first I didn't remember anyone, just names. But it came back to me when I saw Monokuma." I began, sitting criss-cross apple sauce on the chair.

"It happened to me too, I woke up in a locker not knowing anything but names and who they belonged to, it was confusing, but I thought it would be best to, try and not get anyone killed this time, but I failed..." Kaito said; he liked down in sadness choosing wether to continue or not.

Narrative POV:

"What happen last time, who died." Tsumugi said, basically reading everyone else's thoughts.

"Well, last time, Amami-chan died first, and Akamatsu-chan was the culprit..." Kokichi said. "It was a very gruesome execution."

"Hoshi-kun then died, by drowning, and let's say he, there wasn't any flesh left of him Tojo-san killed him.." Kaito built up the courage to explain the second chapter.