-chapter 14-

2 years later
( i forgot Billie was G!p so she isn't from now on because I don't wanna fix it Lmao🤦‍♀️)

Erin POV

It's been two years since the night we got tattoos I think to myself as I look back on old photos. A tear slipped down my cheek.

Me and Billie are still happily together. She has really changed my life helped with my mental health when I wasn't stable and was able to show me love and what life was about and I appreciate her so much for that. (This sappy but I getting teary eyes and shit)

We now have a daughter that we adopted a 7 months ago, her name is Oakley and she's 3 years old. She's always giggling and making jokes that's why my nickname for her is monkey.

She as brought me and Billie even closer and always finds away to make us laugh when In sad situations or time and it's the sweetest thing.

This is her ⬇️

It's nearly Christmas so Billie Oakley and I are going Christmas shopping for each other and I'm going to film it for YouTube

"Kid number 1... and kid number 2" i say as Oakley and Billie get in the car.

"Hey I'm not a kid" Billie says
"Well you are quite like one so I count you as my kid" I say playfully
"Nah I'm your daddy" she winks at me smirking
"Billie! there's a kid in the car" I slap Billie arm
"Like a 3 year old would know what daddy means other than a dad" she says in a 'duh' tone " true" I agree.

We get to the store and me and Billie get separate carts and Oakley gets a mini cart for kids (you what I'm taking about)

And I attach a camera on Oakley's cart and hand Billie a camera to hold "okay Oakley go with mama so I can buy some presents for you" I tell her "yay! Okay come on mama" she shouts.

"have funnn" I say to Billie at the fact she has to walk around a store with lots of toys and Christmas things with a 3 year old "your getting punished don't think your getting away with it" she says back with that smirk on her face.

God she's always so damn horny.

I walk into the store and turn on the camera and start talking to it "ok what does a 3 year old want for Christmas?" I ask myself out load.

I ended up getting her hot wheels, barbie dolls,
Bouncy balls and some board games oh yea and a lot of candy that I'm probably gonna eat cuz I'm a greedy bitch.

We got done shopping where currently at home and I'm editing the video while sitting in between Billies legs.

Billie started to rub her hand on my thigh moving it near my... you know what and then started sucking on my next after finding my sweet spot I moan "Billie" I whisper moan