-chapter 16-

Taylor's POV

I got out of the hospital a couple days ago and Billie is right now making final finishes on the nursery.

"Ok baby I'm done!" She calls me up and leads me to Ivys new room.

"Aww baby this is amazing you did so good" I praise her and give her a peck on the lips

"Ok now come see the kids play room I also made in the basement" she grabs my hand leading me to the basement.

"Wow bubba this is wow" I say in shock of how good she had done not that I didn't think it would be good but also Billie has not got the speciality in decorating

She blushes "thanks you baby" she hides her face in the crook of my neck "ugh your so cuteee" I pepper kisses all over her face.

-

"Ok Oakley time for bed" Billie tells Oakley "no!" She denies "yes!" Billie rises her voice "I hate you!" Oakley yells at her before running of and Billie doesn't chase after her or scold her she just has a sad look plastered on her face.

"She doesn't mean that bubba she's just annoyed" I tell her bringing her in for a hug after a minute or two I hear some slight sobs and sniffles.

"She's r-right I'm an a-awful parent" she sobs into my
Neck "Billie you are an amazing parent Oakley looks up to you so much and she always says how she wants to be just like you when she's older and how much she loves you and cares for you Bubba" I tell her and she kisses me
"I love you baby" she tells me bringing me
In for another passionate kiss

"I love you too bubba"

-
2 months later (don't know how long they been together btw)
Billies POV

I've booked a trip to London for Erin and my two babies Oakley and Ivy. Erin has told me how much she loves London and she also used to live there before moving here so I new I had to bring her there for our 2 year anniversary.

I walk into the kitchen and see Erin making some breakfast "Baby I got a surprise" I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder.