-chapter 3-

Erins POV
2 days later

I was supposed to have a live radio interview today but I got a call saying the have moved it to next week so I can drop my song 'girl in red' first and then be asked about it in the interview, witch actually worked out perfectly because the company 'skims' dmed me asking if I wanted to do a shoot for them and I accepted of course and that's what I'm doing heading down to the shoot while I blast Tyler the creator in my car witch is a white rang rover, after about 10 more minutes I arrived at the places and was created by the front desk lady.

"Hi how can I help you young lady?" She asks "I'm here for a skims shoot" I tell her "ok you must be Erin then I'll show you the way there and you can meet your hair and makeup stylist and get ready sounds good?" She questions and I nod and follow her to the elevated to floor 3 and was brought to my changing room "have a good shoot hunny" she says to me "thanks you so much I'll see you later" I wave goodbye. I walk in "hello Erin I'm your hair stylist I'll be doing your hair today if that's ok with you?" a young man asks me I nod and he tells me to sit on the chair in front of a mirror. After about 10 mins he's done my hair it's all wet and down he asked if I want my middle parting or brushed backwards I tell Him middle parting and he does so, then I was greeted by my makeup artist "hello Erin I'm your makeup artist well I'm not really doing makeup but you know what I mean" I chuckle she seems really nice right of the bat, a couple minutes pass and I've got a reddish pinkish lip gloss on and my eyebrows are brushed up with some mascara and an oily moisturiser it looks well and showed of my natural freckles and I get changed into nude biker shorts and a tube top and for the first outfit.

I finished my shoot it went really well and I loved how they turned out and everyone was so sweet and I also actually met Kim kardashion (I think I spelt that wrong but I can't be assed looking it up) which was pretty cool we talked a bit about how well I've been doing and growing so fast as well as Stormi known as Kylie Jenners daughter is apparently a big fan of mine which is adorable and showed me a video of her watching my tik toks it's so precious. But anyways I posted the pictures on my Instagram and my story

 But anyways I posted the pictures on my Instagram and my story

Erins story (pretend it's Erin)

Liked by kimKardashion and 11,367,982 others ErinDaddy: thank you so much skims for having me go check out there amazing new line link is in my bio😇😝

ErinDaddy: thank you so much skims for having me go check out there amazing new line link is in my bio😇😝

Comments:
KimKardashion: it was great seeing you today an absolute beautiful angle 😍😇
ErinDaddy replied to KimKardashion: thank
you so much it was great seeing you too🥰
Erinismywife: YASSS PERIODDDD😍❤️
Billieeilish: you look stunning cutie 🤤😍
DaddyErin replied to billieilish: right back at you eilish🤤🤪
Kyliejenner: Stormi loves you very much and we're all very excited for your future plans❤️🥺
DaddyErin replied to Kyliejenner: so I've heard 😂❤️
HailyBeiber: pretty girl 🤩😍
Erinbooboo: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU YOUR CARRER IS SKYROCKETING❤️🥺👑
DaddyErin replied to Erinbooboo: aw thanks baby🥺❤️
Shanedawson: we can all say we get the hype!🤩😂
Brycehall: hey cutie wanna colab some time!🤤😜
472 replies to Bryce hall

(⬆️Sorry I had to LMAOO⬆️)

Billies POV

I'm going to an award show or something like that tonight I really don't know and I looked on the list to see Erins name down. I've been debating if I should dm her or not I mean I want to get to know her and meet her maybe take her on a date so bad it's new for me to have feeling for a girl usually I'm all over the guys but this girl is turning me gay even more than Sabrina Claudio did that's how mother fucking gorgeous she is like damn I cant keep my eyes off of her, but anyways I wanna get her number tonight and talk to her but I've been spending the past hour trying to figure out what to wear it's not a super dress up, fancy kinda night it's more formal I guess but what if I dress up too much or not enough what's her favourite colour maybe?

"Ughhhh" I let out a load groan and then I hear a knock at the door "ye" i say telling them to come in and as the door swings open I see my brother finneas I truly love him he's my best friend even though he's annoying as fuck I still love him to bit "you seem a bit stressed" He states "that sounded kinda sexual like your going to day something dirty after it" I laugh "your fucking weird you know that" he tells me "very much so" I say back "anyways whatcha stressing about?" he ask me "well I'm trying to figure out what to wear" I groan "huh?"
He gave me a confused look "since when have you cared about what you wore and looked like?" He says with that confused look on his face "ever sense I saw that Erins coming" I mumble to him he raises his eyebrows " I see you trying to impress her" he teases
"Shut the fuck and help me" I say rolling my eyes "no I'm going to Claudia now so have fun" he says "your going tonight dumbass" I tell him like he's stupid "I know my suits at Claudius"
He says in a 'duh' tone and leaves.