Part idk

Should I make Billie g!p or no? I keep forgetting but now I only write g!p sooo you want or?

Smut warning ⚠️

Erins POV

I'm currently resting my head on Billies chest as she strokes my hair, after we had lunch today we also did a shit load of shopping and exploring causing the kids to whine the last hour NON STOP.

So we got back to the room and put them to bed now me and Billie are here snuggled up "I love you baby" Billie says out of nowhere making me red like a tomato "I love you to Baby" i coo pulling green in for a long passionate kiss.

After 3 minutes I pull away and start to get up "hey where are you going" Billie pouts "to go get changed we are going to dinner remember" she groans before pulling me by my waist back only the bed and snuggling into me "5 more minutes" she says in the cutest voice and her lips and cheek is squished up again my shoulder.

I kiss the top of her head then pulling my phone out but that quickly got snatched away from Billie then putting it in her back pocket "no phone you have to focus on meee" she says in that cute voice again " god you are so cuteee" I pout as she blushes.

Small Timeskip

I had just got dressed to go to dinner in really fancy restaurant Billie swearing a suit and I'm wearing a short tight black dress.

I walk out of our hotel bathroom and see Billie licking her lips as she lays her yes on me "ooh baby your so hot" she says in a 'hyping me up' kinda voice.

I giggle at her comment "shut up your hotter than me and that's facts" I tell her and she furrows her brows "shh shh no" she says sternly giving me a big grin after making me laugh.

"Okay are you guys ready" I coo at Oakley and Ivy seeing them in their cute little dresses "yes mommy do you like my dress?" Oakley does a swirl in her green flowing dress giggling "yes you look beautiful baby" I tell her grabbing her swinging her on my back as she lets out a squeal.

"Okay let's go let's go" I hear Billie shout through the small rooms from the front hotel door.

Timeskip to dinner

We had just ordered our dinner at the restaurant and Billie keeps touching my thigh which she normally does but this time she's bringing her hand up closer to my core every minute or so.

I give her a look telling her to stop since the kids out right in front of us and that's very inappropriate she sighs and brings her hand down to my mid thigh once again looking at the waitress approaching our table with our dishes.

Timeskip hotel room

Billie had just put the kids to sleep and she walks into our room with that look. I smirk as she comes closer getting on the bed and licking her lips.

She pulls me in for a passionate but desperate kiss swiping her tongue across my bottom lip after a minute I accept opening my mouth letting her tongue explore mine.

She pushes me down on the bed hovering over me. My hands get lost in her hair as she deepens the kiss more adding amounts of lust.

I get on top of her after flipping us over and taking my shirt of, she immediately grabs my boobs admiring them taking moving my bra out on the way but still leaving it on.

I lean my head into her neck letting my mouth suck on her fair skin earning a slight moan drop from her mouth, I continue to leave marks on her neck.

I start to grind my hips on her hard member letting out a breath of pleasure and a grunt from Billie.

"I need you in me" I tell her making her moan taking her sweats of that we had changed into when we got back.

She pulls her boxers down afterwards making her cock spring up and slap her stomach I reach down and grab her cock in my hand looking up at her, she nods and I get to work moving my hand up and down her hardness.

She moans my name and throws her head back in pleasure feeling her orgasm coming "im gonna cum!" She moans out and I let my lips wrap around her dick.

Swiping my tongue up and down licking and playing with the tip before taking her whole 10 inches down my through.

She thrusts her hips upward "ughhh Erin yes baby" she moans I soon feel her liquid spill down my though swallowing I release her cock from my mouth and straddle her lap taking her cock inside my pussy.

"Mmm Billie" I moan as I feel her member fully inside me, I start to jump up and down slowly getting used to her size soon enough I started going a faster pace taking my bra of fully as well as hers letting my boobs bounce up and down as she watches.

"Omg yes" i through my head back shutting my eyes feeling the pleasure in my core raise "I'm going to cum!" I tell her and she says the same

I start to feel that similar feeling realising over her cock slowing my bouncing slightly trying to catch my breath "I'm cumming" she moans after she pulls out.

I collapse next to her on the bed "I love you" tell her pecking her lips "I love you more" she smiles "okay let's clean up now" she laughs getting up and grabbing some wipes handing them to me

...

A/n: Posted a new chapter finally. And there's some smut for Yall I'm not good at it but it's something <3