-Chapter 7-

Erins POV

Tonight I'm going to hang out with Billie the bell twins which is Issac and Eilija and dani, we have all been good friends for about 3 years now, I met them at my ex girlfriends party that also cheated on me on that night (Erin and Billie are 18 btw) but they were the ones who told me and comforted me and we've been 'the group' ever since they so my fucking head in somethings but I love them really.

I put on some sweats and put my hair up in a messy bun pulling some strands of hair out and spraying myself with a tropical fruit body mist that smelt like heaven as well as backing a bag to stay the night or at billies.

Erins outfit⬆️

I arrived at the bell twins house and knocked on the door being greeted by my favourite twin Elijah as I step in putting my bag down and taking my shoes off I walk into the living room to see the whole group there including Billie, I walk over to her and straddle her lap playing with the jaw strings on her hoodie she had on "I'm coldddd" I wine while pouting "is the whittle baby cold" she pouts as I rest my head into her neck while she wraps her arms around me "are you going to steal my hoodie if I give it to you?" She asks me and I nod my head 'yes' she sighs as she picks me up placing my on the couch and taking off her hoodie hanging it to me as I cheer like a little kid while she giggles at me "alright love birds what do you wanna watch?" They ask me and Billie "badbook" Billie answers.

After we watched the bad book it was still pretty early 9:16 pm I see looking at my phone "wanna order some pizza?" I ask everyone as they reply with hell yes I grabbed my phone and ordered pizza and while we wait I went onto Instagram to see my tagged in Isaac Instagram post.

(If you see any couple photos pretend it's you and Billie⛄️)

I just laugh at it and show Billie as we both post embarrassing photos of the twins as revenge I burst out laughing when they see it.

"Let's play truth or dare" dani says with a whole ass pizza in her mouth "bet" I say as well as Billie "ok Issac truth or dare?" Dani asks "dare"
He answers "ok Um put your coke in a shoe and drink from" she tells him he just sighs while getting up and grabbing a shoe filling it with coke as I make a disgusted face while he drinks it " ok dani truth or dare" Issac now ask dani "dare I ain't no pussy" she says "ok then text the last person you hooked up with you have feeling for them" he tells her "aight" she does it and tries to block home before I stop her "nope you have to wait until he replies" I tell her she just sighs and puts her phone back "hay you might get a boyfriend from this be grateful" Issac says to her as she continues to roll her eyes "ok Erin truth or dare" Elija asks me "dare bitch!" I shout "ok give Billie a body shot" he smirks "easy" I says getting what I needed (don't really now what you need lol) I put it on her breast as she was wearing a tight black tank top as I lick up her breaths "fuck"'she breathes I got up and winked at her leaving her flushed "damn" Issac says as I laugh "ok billie truth or dare" dani asks Billie "dare" she says with her resting bitch face "ok then make out with Erin for 30 seconds" she says to Billie and I just blush as well as Billie.

Billies POV
"Oh shit" Erin says "what?" I said concerned "I just forgot I need to post on tik tok" she says as I sigh in relief "I thought something bad happen" I laugh as well as her "ill just pic from my drafts" she says "wanna chose?" She then asks "ME! Get to chose what DaddyErin posts wow!" I say causing her to laugh "just shut up and chose one" she tells me "damn your sexy when your demanding" in tell her "OoOoOoO I like this one" I show her "okay put a caption and post it "okayyyyy" I say dragging out the y as I put the caption 'Billie Eilish is daddy' I give it back as she reads it she slaps my arm but still posts it as I just smirk at her.

Dani and the twins were out like a light so I got up and lifted Erin onto my should but beside my face. THAT BUTCH THICK THAT BITCH EXTRA THICK. I run up the stairs "BILLIE PUT ME DOWN" she shouts "I like it when you scream my name"I say back "omg your such a horn dog" she says "yea because of you I'm horny 24/7" I say in a 'duh' tone before throwing her on the bed as i climb on top of her leaning into her soft pink lips and they connect it starts to get heated I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance as we let our tongues dance In each other's mouths travelling to her sharp chaw to her next to her breasts taking of her shirt her doing the same...
And y'all now what happened next

A/N: I swear to god if someone types details or didn't happen I'm going to throw my phone but you can read a smut book to fur fill your need😈