-Chapter 5-

2 weeks later
Erins POV

My song has been out for about a week and a half and it's actually doing really well it has 178 million views and people are loving it including many celebrities D'Ming me asking to colab or congratulate me which is so sweet and asking if I'll be making anymore music which is what I'm hoping.

Where as billies and I's friendship is been going great we text and FaceTime for hours at night till we fall asleep if we aren't together which we most likely are and she has been quite flirty recently but I have to admit I kinda love it but I know it's only a joke but I've been thinking about our friendship we have now and my feelings for her she makes me feel safe and I get all soft around her and I hate it because I'm not soft bitch but she also makes me blush and fills my tummy with butterflies or when we are meeting up I get a bit nervous for some reason and I really do think she's an amazing person and hella attractive I've got to agree with the Billie stans on her being daddy I can definitely see it now, oh and we'll not discus those povs I see on tik tok there...let's just say I don't know if I should like them or be creep out by them, they have got some creatively dirty minds.

Anyways 3 days ago I got singed to a contract and there really good they let me create and will let me create whatever music I want and be as creative as I want, also they told me to be carful with relationships but there not going to be up my ass about it and they think it's also ok if I came out, I mean my song is about liking girls so I think some people caught onto that but even by looking at me I think you could tell that I'm ✨G A Y✨ my song has also became like a secret hint to being a lesbian you would just ask someone if they listen to girl in red and if they reply with yes you know there a lesbian it's hilarious watching all the straight🤮 sorry straight people be all confused why everyone is asking it and they always reply yes thinking if they just like my song and listen to it and not in the code way and don't get me started on the comments on these tik toks.

But this has been somewhat my everyday schedule for the past week and let me tell you I'm exuded from working a lot and my social following has gained 11 million in the past week so it all pays of.
7:00 am- 8:00am= interview
10:00am-12:00am=meeting
1:00pm-3:00pm=hanging with Billie
3:30pm-4:20pm= checking out new houses online
5:00pm-6:00pm= start editing
6:15pm-7:00pm=drop all my friend to wherever
7:30-8:30pm= finish editing
9:00pm-1:00am= friends house party
1:30am-3:30am= watching movie with Billie
4:00am-10:00pm= sleeping

I haven't gotten much sleep so I've scheduled this week so I have 2 days free which is Monday and Tuesday and today is Tuesday I've also sorted a pretty fun week and a to do list.

Do to this week list
•colab with James Charles
•meet kylie Jenner
• get in the studio 3 times this week
•vlog with larray (we stan him)
• kylie Jenner makeup line shoot
• 2 interviews
• 1 meeting

Today I'm doing a colab with James Charles and I'm currently heading down to his house now.
"Hey sisters James Charles here and welcome back to my YouTube channel!" James does his intro "today we have got a very special guest that has been highly requested Erin!" He says while I come into the farms "hello!" I say to the camera waving " I'm so excited to finally be doing a colab and meet you" Charles explains excitingly "I'm so excited to be here so I guess we'll just get started" I say as he agrees "okay Erin you have gained a massive following in such a short period of time how are you finding it has it been hard or what?" He asks while doing my makeup "well it's so all of a sudden and definitely gets very overwhelming at times but it's been great and I've been able to finally do what I have a passion in so I'm incredibly happy because of that" I awnser back as he nods understandably "and congrats on 80 mil on tik tok and 60 mil on Instagram!" He congrats "thank you so much!" I say "does the hate ever get to you and that people are saying things like she was just handed fame? which we all know you weren't and work very very hard for it" he then asks me "honestly I know that I definitely wasn't just handed fame as people think you know like the sleepless nights and constantly doing something to do with my career weather that's interviews,photo shoots, instagram, editing, doing YouTube and tik tok or being in the studio it's just constant and like the hate I've been bullies my whole life like anything I did was wierd or wrong and so seeing hate didn't effect me besides I'm used to it I guess" I answer truthfully "yea I could totally get that I mean your so your in a sudden fame of spotlight and getting hate and death threats is a really impacting thing but you honestly take it like a champ and that's something I just look up to about you is you don't let people opinions on you and what you do affect you in any way and you keep on doing whatever your happy with" he tells me "aww that is honestly the sweetest thing. Damn I needed that" I say starting to wipe fake tears as we laugh together "did you ever go to school?" James asks me "yes I did actually but  I dropped out last year because it was pointless honestly I'm very lucky I'm able to do what I'm doing now or else I don't know what the hell I would be doing but stay in school kids but also try to achieve your dreams as much as possible because you never know if they will come true. God that was hella cheesy but it needed to be said" I explain "yea that is very true though I mean I did graduate but I didn't plan on going to college or anything like doing that I wanted to do what I'm doing now and thank the lord it worked out" he says and I nod.

Me and James finished the Video and now where making some tik toks on both of our accounts and I decided to do a ginger bread man house challenge with James on my YouTube and James ended up winning and mine look like someone had bloody sat on it "are you sure you didn't sit on it with yo big booty miss James!" I shout at him as he bursts out laughing "omg no I didn't!" He defends "ok guys this was the video and I think we all now that James sat on mine so I should win my was better looking before anyways but I will see you in another video have a good fucking night, day whatever time your watching this mwah" I blow a kiss at the camera ending my video.