-chapter 4-

Billies POV

I decided on an outfit and put on some perfume brushed my hair out and put it into space buns because I've heard Erin thinks there adorable. Damn I really am trying to impress her, I floss my teeth and use some mouth wash I mean you gotta make sure your all minty and fresh I might be getting a kiss tonight nah I'm only playing I wanna take things slow. What the hell am I talking about Ive never even met her. She might not even like me or talk to me tonight. Maybe she's not coming tonight. What if she thinks I'm ugly and hates me.

"BILLIE HURRY THE FUCK UP!" I heard finneas yell from downstairs. I rush down the stairs "I was ready like an hour ago what took you so fucking long" I scoff to him he just rolled his eyes knowing for a fact I was not even finished getting ready, maybe if I didn't have floss in my hand and kept fixing my hair and outfit in the mirror beside us on the wall he would've believed it "it's a red carpet what do you think I'm supposed to do throw on some sweats and call it a day?" I ask him sarcastically "I guess your right there but still don't take you that long "WAIT! it's actually a carpet I thought it was an award show" I panicked he laughed and said "how did you not know it said in the top of the email 'red carpet event' it's a good thing is at least you look dressed somewhat for a carpet" I roll my eyes I hate this man sometimes "whatever let's just go" I say annoyed by how dumb I looked and we drove there.

I saw flashing lights turn towards a new person arriving as I was walking on the carpet getting my photos (that sound so yuck My PhOtOs but she didn't mean like that btw) I didn't really care until I heard some Erin over here! How's your night Erin! Looking stunning Erin! My head quickly shot up as I say the most beautiful girl standing 10 feet away from me she was wearing a really sexy outfit it was so hard not to stare but I have flashing cameras and a bunch of people watching my every move right now so it wouldn't be the best to drool all over the new up coming pop star but fuck it I think putting my gaze back on her.

Billies outfit ⬆️

Billies outfit ⬆️

Erins outfit with her hair just down⬆️

Wow she a natural with the camera she could definitely have a modelling career if she wanted to, I thought to myself quickly being snapped out of my daydream when I see her head turn to my direction as we lock eye contact and a big stupid gin appears on my face as she giggles softly bye how stupid I probably look right now with her iconic sweet smile, her light blue eyes that you could practically see sparkle, her plump pink lips and her bright white teeth I'm surprised there isn't a sound affect when she gives a toothy smile there that straight and white, her now black hair with some strips of blue and neon green in it with her natural curl sitting down on her back her cute freckles spotted across her nose and cheeks, her amazing hour glass body with a slight bronze tan, her perfectly shaped eye brows and naturally long eyelashes I knew they were natural because I watch her interviews and she says there all natural and she doesn't wear makeup or any of that shit which she didn't need at all it would only cover her perfect little face, and don't get me started on the cute little button nose, and sharp jawline that was hot as fuck but I also noticed some cuts on her rists but that's not my business I just hope there old.

After the carpet I headed into a ball room it seems like meeting some other celebrities and talked to Justin Bieber which was great this is our second in person interaction as he's honestly the sweetest "ERIN!" I hear Justin shout, I look over to see Erin walking over "hey guys" she says giving Justin and Hailey and turned to me "nice to meet you billie" she says to me I was froze "hello?" She waves her hand over my face, god that's embarrassing "oh uh hi hello it's great to see you!" I rush out gaining a laugh from the three of them "you look amazing tonight, you all do" Erin says looking me up and down, I felt my self blushing but luckily there were purple lights in here making it somewhat hidden or I thought "ooohh Billie blushing!" Justin sang teasingly while I gave him a death stare "bro shut the fuck up it's boiling in here" I say trying to cover it "really I'm freezing" Erin says holding her arm around herself "well let's be fair your not wearing much clothing" I say looking her up and down biting my lip "it's my thing to not have many clothes on you don't even understand how many people ask if I have an onlyfans" Erin says we all burst out laughing "well we're gonna head out guys see you around" Justin says taking haileys hand "DAMN JUSTIN GONNA GET LAID TONIGHT!" Erin shout to him as we burst out laughing again I thought I was about to pee myself.

Me and Erin have been spending the whole night together as well as finneas and Claudia and we couldn't stop laughing at her she has such a natural way of turning every situation into a joke like this girl could be at a funeral and make it joyful and funny it sounds bad but it's true. I look over to see finneas bent over picking up some papers up off the ground as Erin quickly getting up and going over to him and slapping his ass really really hard making a big slap noice "DAMN HE THICKKK!" Erin shout jokingly and walks back over while finneas is cupping his booty "wtf was that for?" He asks "hey I see a booty I just gotta slap it" she replies me and Claudia were trying to breath over here as she sits down casually like nothing happened "don't worry Claudia I'm not trying to steel your man I'm a lesbian" she reassures Claudia but she new she was only messing and that she was gay as fuckkkk. We all gave our numbers to Erin before leaving and saying goodbye to everyone.

"Damn she's funny as hell" Claudia says getting in the car "agreed she's honestly the funniest person I've ever met and I've met some pretty funny people" I agreed "my bum still hurts" he says with a pouty face as we laugh at him. Man she is really something else I mean she has the most amazing genuine personality I've seen and is absolutely stunning like she could actually be a goddess I thought to myself.

A/N i hope you enjoyed🐸