Chapter 13: Plan A succesful or caught?

Next morning everyone got ready and met at the dinning table. Sidneet were again having an eyelock and were blushing. Everyone noticed this

AbhiJai- hmm looks like today is tomato day

All- what?

Abhi- aree see noo always the brave, courageous SN and AK are blushing so I think today is tomato day.

All(except sidneet) starts laughing while sidneet were blushing.

Sidneet- iits no..nothing llike th that

All(except sidneet)- ya we can see that (sarcastically)

Sidneet- SHUT UP GUYS

Jan- but why are you two blushing huh?

Reem- what happened last night?

AbhiJai- Did you two had sex?

Sidneet (eyes widens)- ARE YOU TWO MAD?

AbhiJai- sorry sorry we just thought.

Faisu- then what happened huh?

Sid- nothing someone was just caught doing something

Avu- and then the other person was doing the same thing

All(except sidneet)(confused)- we didn't get anything.

SN- Leave it we have a mission to accomplish first.

AK- Ya let's leave for college and start our mission

All- yes

SN became sad and made a disgusted face when tthey were leaving.All noticed it and were confused.

AK- SN why are you making such a face.

SN- AK I have to act as a fake boyfriend and that Somya will stick to me all the time again.

AK became angry and jealous. This was noticd by everyone and all were silently laughing seeing her face.

AK- but SN you have to do it otherwise she would stick to you all the time.

SN just nodded and all left. They reached their college and signalled each other to start their plan.

Team Nawab came towards crazy 8 but they noticed a change in them. Crazy 8 was divided into two parts:

Abhi, Avu, Reem, Jai together and Vaish, Sid, Faisu and Jannat together

Somya- what happened two you all?

Amir- why are you all standing separately?

Doll- what happened to crazy 8?

Abhi- crazy 8 is no more doll

Vaish- Mr. Abhishek Nigam there are others as well not only your doll. ok?

Abhi- oh so Ms. Vaishnavi rao I know that others are here as well but I  think you can't see anyone except YOUR tanveer

Sid- Mr. Abhishek Nigam plz keep your words with you we don't need them.

Avu- neither do we need your words Mr. Siddharth Nigam.

Jai- avu, abhi bhai and reem let's go it's waste of time talking to them.

Jan- As if we are interested in talking to you Mr. Jaijeet Singh.

They all parts their ways. But here the team nawab were evilly smirking at each other. They thought that without doing anything they got separated now they could take whatever they wanted. Now Somya and Tanveer went to Sid and Vaish while Doll and Amir went to Abhi and Avu.

They all passed their classes cursing their lovers in front of team nawab while actually  meaning those words for team nawab itself.

Now it was lunch time everyone had their food whereas team nawab excused themselves to further discuss their plan. As they went, crazy 8 went to their secret room. They all hugged each other and said sorry as they had cursed each other a lot. They all were now romancing with their partners while sidneet were having an eyelock and were about to kiss when they heard voices of team nawab coming in their secret room. They left each other and signalled everyone to start fighting. Everyone groaned but started acting.

Avu- you you know what you are such a big idiot you can't ever hear what I said.

Sid- what did you say ha?

Avu- I I said that this is our secret room you cannot come here

Sid- no its our secret room vaish di found it.

Avu- oh is that but I remember that dada was also with her. So this is our room also.

Faisu- so ya from 9am to 5pm  its ours and after that entire day you keep it.

Reem- Oh sorry Mr. Faisal Sheikh but this is not happening

Jan- oh so Ms. Reem Sheikh then what is happening?

Abhinavi- Guys let's divide the room into two

Abhinavi looked towards each other and had an eyelock for 3 secs but then realized and broke it and turn their heads opposite to each other.

Sid(trying to change the topic)- my vaish di always gives a good idea

Avu- excuse me(sids cuts her in between)

Sid- excused

Avu- my dada also gave this idea not only your vaish di (she said huffing)

Sid- whatever(rolling his eyes)

Avu- how dare you rolled your eyes on me huh?

Sid- the same way you huffed on me

Avu(dangerously)- no one rolles their eyes on AK

Sid(dangerously)- but SN does

Avu and Sid were staring into each other's eyes with fake anger and love. They were very close almost their nose touching each other's. Somya and Amir saw this and separated them from each other.

They all then quietly divided the room without sharing a single word. By that time the lunch was over so team nawab went away while crazy 8 remained there to discuss their plan. After discussing the plan everyone left but sid caught avu's hand and pinned her to the nearby wall. He was leaning in and so was avu. They were kissing each other when the door knob twisted revealing..................

#Cliffhanger

Plan A is successful but what about Plan B?

Will Plan B get flop before it is started?

Who will catch Sidneet?

Will they be able to accomplish their mission?

Keep reading to know more

Target- 20 vote 25 comments

Don't forget to vomment

Signing off for the chapter

Mehar