Chapter 10: Sid's Realisation

Hey Guys! I never thought I will be giving three updates in a day. Anyways here is your chapter and thank you for so many comments. Literally my book has more number of comments than the votes. Thank you all So much.

This chapter is on public demand because wahi karti hai joh bolti kya. Aur public bolti chapter dene ka

Now without wasting more time. Let's start the chapter

TIME LAPSE: 1 month

This one month was spent by team nawab and crazy 8's being together at lunch but crazy 8's mainly used to be quite they used to talk at times. but the most quitest was Avu. There was a lot of change in her.

From an extrovert she became an introvert. She was becoming thinner day by day. She used to take sleeping pills to sleep at nights. She used to skip meals and her health was detoriating and if anyone saw her now they would say that she has become a zombie. She was just like a living dead body. Crazy 8 except Sid knew this but they couldn't do anything

One regular day everyone was sitting together at lunch. Sid and Somya were busy romancing although Sid had not even kissed somya once.  Suddenly Amir asked Avu:-

Amir- avneet why do you be quiet nowadays earlier when we met you all of you used to be the most talkative.

Vaish- its nothing Amir plz leave her the way she is.

Avu- Di let me speak today. Amir its just that I miss someone who is really close to my heart from my childhood. I really love him but due to some consequences I wasn't able to confess my love earlier. Even now I am not able to. Its just that I truly loved him but he doesn't love me back. He is my first and last love and will always be. I can never love anyone else. Some people move on easily but some don't. And I am one of those who can never move on. I hope you got your answer.

On hearing avu's words Sid realised what he had done. That's when he realised that he loved his AK but also fell for Avu. He realised that he didn't love Somya it was just a mere attraction for him and he will never be able to forget himself for playing with emotions of so many girls. He decided to call AK and talk to her but before that he wanted to break up with somya. So he messaged her to meet after lunch in the garden.

IN GARDEN

Somya- hey baby why did you call me alone in a garden if you wanted to romance you could have called me in some lonely area.

Sid- somya I wanted to say something and its serious

Somya- oh ok go ahead.

Sid-Somya I want to...

He was about  to say something but the bell rang and they both rushed to their classes. In Sid's class only one seat was empty beside Avu so he went and sat beside her. She was writing in her diary. From the corner of her eyes she saw him and pretended that she didn't see him.

Sid- hi avu

Avu- oh hi siddharth didn't notice you

Sid- what are you writing? The lecture has not started yet

Avu- well I was writing in my personal diary.

Sid- oh ok

They both then fell in akward silence. In between sid noticed avu was writing something and tears were falling from her eyes. He got to know that she was crying because of the lunch incident now he wanted to break up with Somya more quickly so that they can get rid of team nawab.

But he wanted to talk to AK as well. So he messaged her to meet him at their secret place. As soon as he send the message ....

it popped up on Avu's phone screen. Sid saw that the message he sent came to avu and his name was saved as SN. That was the time when he got to know that AK was none other than Avu. He know knew that why Avu was like this all these 4 months since he met team nawab. He realized that he broke Avu's heart a multiple times. He wanted to correct everything but he knew that he couldn't directly go to her now and tell her that he loves her cause then she will think that he is playing with her feelings.

Finally sid realised that AK is Avu

What will happen next?

How will sid break up with Somya?

Or Anything bad will happen

Will there be any new etry?

Target- 15 votes 30 comments

Don't forget to vomment

Do share this book with you friends if you like the story