Season 2 Chapter 26: No its all false

Hello People!

I am finally back after this short break

So without wasting time

Let's start!

2 months have passed with Sid being sad and depressed and his friends trying to cheer him up. He used to take sleeping pills to sleep at night.  Even during his shoots he used to pretend to be happy but actually he wasn't.

SOMEWHERE ELSE

A girl is seen tied to a chair and she is unconscious. She slowly opens her eyes and sees her condition. She tries to escape and successfully opens the rope.

She escapes that place and starts running to go far from that place so that no one can captures her again.

She was contiuously running when she saw a car coming. She hides to see who is the person in the car.

She sees someone and goes in front of the car. The car stops the person comes out on seeing her on road in that condition.

He is shocked to see the girl and her condition. The girl goes and hugs the man and cries in his arms. The man tries to console her.

The girl is revealed to be Avu and the boy is Sid.

Sid tried to calm avu so he decided to take a to a lonely place. He took her to their secret place as he knew that no one comes there.

Sid- What happened avneet? Why are you crying?

Avu- avneet?

Sid- you only told me to call you that when we broke up

Avu- When did we break up?

Sid- graduation day when I proposed you for marriage and you rejected me by saying that you were with me only for my money and my body.

Avu- No its all false. Sid it wasn't me

Sid- what do yu mean by it wasn't you?

Avu- What's the date today?

Sid- today is 15th May 2021 (random date)

Avu- WHAT?

Sid- why are you so shocked?

Avu- sid will you believe me?

Sid- why will I not?

Avu- Because a lot has happened in past 3 months.

Sid- 3 months?

Avu- yes, I was kidnapped 3 months ago. I don't know who but a girl used to be in my place with you all. She got a face transplant done. So I wasn't the one who broke up with you. Sid always remember that I love you and will always love you

Sid- Really? I love you too Avu. Now I know everything but why didn't you come to any of us before or why didn't you elope from that place earlier?

Avu- cause I was kidnapped and the kidnapper used to inject me with something and I used to get unconscious and hence could not fight. But today when I gained my conscious back I saw no one was there. So I escaped easily.

Sid- do you know who was that?

Avu- yes he was ____________

(A/N- ANY GUESSES WHO IS __________ ?)

Sid- what? This time I won't leave him. How dare he do this to you?

Avu- sid calm down. We can't do anything for now. Or he can harm our parents and friends

Sid- what?

Avu- yes, he has blackmailed me that if I do anything then you all will come at risk. I know we all will be able to protect ourselves but our parents?

Sid- you are right. Lets plan something

Avu- ya, I have a plan. So _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sid- nice plan. We will do this.

Avu- yes but I think now I have to go. Lets meet here everyday. Same time?

Sid- yup

Avu- ok bye

Sid- bye baby, take care

Avu- bye you too, Love you

Sid- Love you too

Then Sidneet left from there. As Sid reached his house, everyone saw he was really happy. This made everyone happy.

Abhi- what happened sid? You looking really happy?

Sid(blushing)- nothing dada

Saying this he went away and everyone gave him a teasing smile. Everyone were happy thinking that he finally moved on.

But abhinavi were still thinking about Avu and what they had noticed on the proposal day(chp. 25)

Meanwhile with Avu as she reached there. and sat on the seat acting like she was trying to escape, the very moment _________ came and was again about to inject her then she said

Avu- plz don't do this. I will be under your commands but plz don't keep me away from my family and my job.

Then he said................

#Cliffhanger

So I am back with season 2

Sorry for the short chapter but it is an important one.

Who do you think is ________?

Will he allow avu to continue with her shootings?

What was the plan that Sidneet made?

Sidneet have finally reunited

Any improvements or any changes?

Anything you want me to add?

I also want to say that my exams are approaching. They are starting from 1st Febuarary and is ending by 17th. So I will be inactive at that time or even if I update it will be only 2-3. So plz don't unfollow me cause as soon as I will be back I will update regularly.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this book

Target- 45 votes 25 comments

Signing off for the chapter

Mehar