Chapter 12: Team Nawab's reality

Today's bonus chapter as I had promised yesterday.
Also if you want another update then complete the targets of this chapter.

Avu was going towards them Nawab in such a way that none of them could see her. She was about to go when se heard sid's name and stopped to listen to their conversation. She took out her phone and started recording

Somya- Sid is such an idiot I thought he would be a difficult target as he is Mafia King SN but

Doll- but he was the easiest

Amir- exactly bas ab vo avneet mere hath aajaye to maaza ajayega

Tanveer- aur vo vaishnavi bhi kitni hot hain I just somehow want her under my bed

Amir- even I want avneet in my bed. I thought she would move on after getting to know that stupid sid is attracted to somu but no she is an idiot just like sid.

Doll- After all the mafia king and queen are same urf AK and SN both are idiots.

All laugh

Somya- but we will take this as an advantage if they are mafia king and queen then eve we are mafia team nawab.

Amir- ukw being a mafia king, sid did not realizethat team nawab urf we are his biggest enemies.

Doll- he is big fool leave him. Concentrate on how to separate that Vaishnavi and Abhishek cause I want abhishek at any cost.

Tanveer- misunderstandings are the only way to separate them.

Amir- then you know what to do

All evilly smirk and laugh

Hearing all this boiled avu's blood and she went back to crazy 8. Seeing her fuming in anger sid said

Sid- AK calm down take a deep breath in and breath out. Repeat it.

She did what he said and calmed a bit. But then dragged him to crazy 8's secret room while others followed them. Sid was scared to see this side of hers. She went inside the room, let everyone in and then started started shouting

Avu- HOW COULD I? HOW DID I NOT KNOW? I AM IDIOT A BIG BIG IDIOT. WHY ?GOD WHY?

After sometime of shouting on herself she showed others the video of their conversation. All were shocked but Sid was shocked to the core.

Sid- Dada, di and jan come with me and rest go with avu. (to avu) Now we have to take them there.

Avu- you are right. Also send them here to take look after team nawab(she said gritting her teeth)

Sid- Now we will make them taste tea made from our hands.

Avu- not only tea I will make them taste every dish available in this world. I so wanna murder now.

Sid- calm down AK we have to show them a bit our smartness.

Avu- get everything ready we will make a plan but first we need to keep our gang safe. Now lets go

Sid- yeah and everyone inform your parents we all are together and are going out. We all will return tomorrow after college.

All- ok

Abhi- sid we have our cars we will follow you two.

AKSN- ok

They all go out of the college campus and sit ontheir vehicles and go to a pace in the forest. It was an isolated place where no one used to come. They all reached and sidneet guided them and showed them the place.

AK- guys since team nawab is a mafia we all need to carry guns and be trained that's why we brought you all here.

Jai- AK ever heard of 6 wolves

SN- the best mafia gang who doesn't know them.

AK- yeah and they never show their face

Abhi- well along with you two we all are also mafia's

AKSN- and you all are the 6 wolves gang. right?

All(except sidneet)- how do you know?

AK- hey even we are smart. We got to know in the same way in which you got to know.

SN- Although we used our common sense

AK- ok ok enough of talks. Now we all are trained so we need to make a plan.

They all make a plan and go to their rooms to rest. There were some spare rooms there so all couples went together and one room was left so sidneet went together.

As soon as they reached their room. Sid pinned avu to the door and locked it. Avu was now trapped between sid and avu. Sid snaked an arm around avu's waist and cupped her face with another. Avu locked her arms around his neck and asked

Avu- what are you doing SN?

Sid- Sush!

He looked into her eyes they both were having an eyelock until sid said still looking into her eyes

Sid- avu I am sorry for everything I did till now. I always broke your heart by doing something or the other foolishness. I am really really very sorry. But I promise I won't do any such thing again

Avu- its ok sid as long as you are with me everything is ok. I can't afford to loose you.

Now sid was observing avu's face. He was looking at her chocolate brown eyes which can make him drown in them at any time, her cute little nose her eyebrows and lastly her juicy lips which looked really delicious and kissable to him. He wanted to kiss her badly and that's what she even wanted. He looked from her lips to her eyes as if asking for permission and what he saw was her staring at his lips. They two then looked in each other's eyes knowing that it was the thing that they both wanted the most.

They both slowly leaned in closing their eyes and finally their lips met. They kissed each other passionately. The kissed showed the love they had for each other, how much they both wanted each other in their life and how much they were scared of loosing each other.

They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. They again kissed but this time there was a fight for dominance between both. Sid allowed avu to enter her tongue inside his mouth. She roamed and tasted each and every corner of his mouth. Sid did the same and then they broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly as if their life depended on each other.

They finally left each other. No one exchanged a word but their silence said a lot of things. There wasn't any akwardeness between them as they knew that they both wanted it. They both frshened up and went to the place where all were settled.

They all discussed about their plan and had their dinner. All this time Sidneet were stealing glances from each other. They both were doing it knowing that they could see each other doing that. In between whenever they had an eyelock, they both blushed a bit but controlled themselves.

This all was noticed by everyone else as well but they decided to tease sidneet later on. They all had dinner and left to their rooms and slept as they all had to go to college tomorrow and execute their plan.

How was Sidneet's first kiss?

What could be their plan?

Is everything be gonna get normal once again or is everything gonna get messed up?

What will happen next?

Will sidneet be able to be together?

Keep reading to know more

Target- 20 votes 50 comments

Signing off for the chapter

Mehar