Chapter 25: I can't, I am sorry

Several months passed with everyone being happy and living together. Sidneet became the most romantic couple and were found romancing any and everywhere possible. They all had now also become well known actors and actresses.

They all were famous specially for their friendship bond but their relationships were still a secret even though their fans used to ship all the couples. Sidneet were known for their dance and hot sizzling chemistry. They had done some shows and music videos together as well.

Now Nikk was nowhere to be seen and all thought they were safe and had no problems.

Sidneet, Fainnat, Jaireem and Rinushka were in the last year of college while Abhinavi were passouts but they had taken an extra course to stay with their friends.

It was the graduation day and last day of crazy 10 in the college. They all were reminscing the old memories and were roaming around the college. When they all were called up on the stage to take up their graduation certificates. They all were officially graduated.

They stopped to roam around ther college for 1 last time which was like their second home. It was a place where they all met each other, became friends, became couples, enjoyed a lot, it had their secret room which will still be there.

Avu was in the secret room remembering the moments she had spent with her group. While all the other's were together busy doing some other thing

She noticed this and went towards them. She saw that all were hidding something on their back and sid was missing

Avu- guys where is Sid?

All remained silent making avu confused. All made sad faces to make avu think that something bad has happened. But they all were internally laughing.

Avu felt wierd. Then Suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder. She turned around but saw no one. She turned back towards the group and again felt a tap on her shoulder. She again saw no one but was now irritated due to this continuous movement. But when she turned back towards the group. She saw

She saw Sid kneeled down in front of her having a ring in his hand and the group was holding banners written

"Will you marry me?"

Avu was shocked to the core. She did not expect this now from Sid. She was about to say something but Sid started

Sid- Avu I know you are shocked cause we have talked about this earlier but I want to say we will get married but not now. Fow now we will just get engaged and tell our parents about us. We can make our relationship official. If you want to there is no force. But I can't control anymore from telling everyone that you are mine. To call you mine. I love you a lot. And I am 13000% sure about you. Its been 2 years that we are dated. And now I wanna be with you. I wanna find you in my arms every morning. I do that now too but as your boyfriend but now I wanna become your fiance and then your husband. So will you give me the pleasure of calling you my wifey? Will you spend your life with me? Will you become Mrs. Siddharth Nigam? Will you marry me?

Avu was standing bluntly not knowing what to answer. All were expecting her to say something but in return she......

She opened the bag she had and took a bouquet from it and gave it to sid. When sid saw the bouquet he was shocked. Cause it had 15 roses which meant I am sorry. He got up and looked towards avu in shock.

Avu- I think you got your answer

Sid- But why? Why are you doing this?(teary eyes)

Avu remained quiet for some time but then said

Avu- I am sorry. I can't. I can't marry you because I want to break up with you cause I was with you only for your money and your body which I got. So we are over. Bye bye

With this she was taking a step back and finally ran away from their but before she ran away Jaireem and Abhinavi noticed something and were shocked to see that. While others were shocked to see the scenario and were wondering why avu rejected sid and broke up with him.

Whereas Sid was looking at her running away figure with tears rolling down his cheek. He just looked once at the bouquet and ran away to his house. Others ran behind him to console him. While they all reach their house they saw avu had packed her bags and was leaving to somewhere.

Jai- where are you going?

Avu- I have bought an appartement I am shifting there

Vaish- since when are you planning to do all this?

Avu- past one month

All were shocked on hearing her answer but Sid was the most shocked one

Sid- So you were planning to break up with me from one month. WOW just WOW (clapping sarcastically). This means you were using me from last one month. You know what don't even show me your face ever again.

Avu- I was using you from past two years and yes I will never show you my face ever again.

With that sid went from there whereas avu bend her head down in guilt but again held it up with attitude and told

Avu- I am going. Take care you all. Bye

Vaish- WAIT A MINUTE! Who is gonna live with you?

Avu- my real boyfriend

Sid was listening all this from behind and was totally heartbroken he could not hear more but still remained there to listen to the full convo

While all were shocked thinking how could avu do such a thing. All were thinking that is she the same avu they met earlier. They all had noticed a change in her behaviour from last month. She used to spend more time out and spend the least time with them. None of them had expected this from her. When jai said

Jai- who is he?

Avu- and why will I tell you

Jai- Cause I am still your brother so you have to tell me

Avu- ok so he is Vishal Jethwa. Got it now let me go.

With this avu left from there leaving all shocked to the core specially sid.

THE END

SO GUYS THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF SEASON 1

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH AN AMAZING JOURNEY TILL NOW.

SEASON 2 WILL BE COMING UP SOON BUT AFTER A SHORT BREAK.

ALSO MY STORYLINE IS DIFFERENT BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NOW? WHY IS AVU DOING ALL THIS? AND WHY IS THAT CHANGE IN BEHAVIOUR THERE?

ALSO IF YOU ALL CAN SUGGEST SOME APPS FOR ME TO MAKE A NEW COVER FOR SEASON 2.

SEE YOU ALL SOON

DON'T FORGET TO VOMMENT AND SHARE MY BOOK

I WILL MOST THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SEASON 2 ONCE I GET 50 VOTES AND 35 COMMENTS.

SIGNING OFF FOR THE CHAPTER

MEHAR