Chapter 1: She is Back

At a place a girl is seen peacefully sleeping when suddenly one boy comes and throws a jug full of water on her. The girl wakes up with a jerk and shouts

Girl- Tsunami god save me. HELP HELP!

Then the girl realises that its a prank and turns to see the boy rolling on the floor and laughing at her. She then shouts at the boy.

Girl- WHAT THE HELL! Is this way of waking someone?

Boy(gulps)- I am sorry Avu but I tried multiple times but you were not getting up and you are already late. So I had to do this. I am really sorry.

(So the girl is Avu)

Avu- Ok Ok. Now get out of my room. I have to get ready and leave for India also today. But tally I will miss you a lot.

Boy- Will miss you too Jhalli. Get ready and I will make breakfast for you.

(So you must have guessed the boy by now. So yes he is Riyaz Ali urff rii. Avu's special friend. He lives with her in New York)

Avu- ok

Saying this Rii goes out. Avu does herdaily chores and gets ready.

 Avu does herdaily chores and gets ready

Avu's look

Rii- You look good Avu

Avu- I know

Both laugh. Avu eats her breakfast and leaves for Airport. She is super exited to meet her friends and family after 4 years.

AT SOME OTHER PLACE

A lady is seen moving in the entire house doing decorations. 1 boy and 2 girls reach the hall and gets confused on seeing the decorations.

B1- Mom why all this decoration?

G1- Ya aunty its no one's birthday also. So why all this?

Lady- Jai and Reem, she is coming back.

(B1 and G1 are Jai and Reem)

Both- WHAT?

Reem- OMG! I can't believe she is coming oh god I am so happy.

Another girl comes out

G2- Reem, who is coming?

Reem- Jan our Avu is coming back

Jan- WHAT? She is coimg and you are telling me now

Reem- Even I got to know now

Jan- ok ok

Avu's mom(lady)- Bacho now eat breakfast and pick up Avu from the airport. Her flight will land in 2 hours.

All three- Yes mom/aunty

Jai- wait guys lets tell Vaishu di, Abhi bhai and Sid as well. They will be so happy.

Janreem- Ya and we will also take them with us..