Season 2 Chapter 30: THE MARRIAGE

Today was the marriage day. Avu was made to get ready. Whereas with Crazy 9. They were having their breakfast thinking how they will enter the hall in which the marriage was taking place.

Suddenly a gas started coming in the hall and everyone started getting unconscious and everyone was unconcious within a matter of 5 minutes.

When they all got their conscious back, they saw that they were tied to chairs and their parents were also there. They all got their conscious back. They all were trying to free each other when sid noticed avu was not there.

He shouted her name but no response came. Now everyone was scared. Suddenly they heard the voice of footsteps. The voice was increasing and increasing and they were even able to hear a weird sound like someone was trying to speak but wasn't able to.

The people (there were two people and one more was tied) came near everyone and stood where the light was so everyone could see him. None recognized him except 3. Sidshek and their mom.

They shouted in unison: Naresh Jethwa and Vishal Jethwa

Sid- just open these ropes and then I will teach you a lesson.

Abhi- What do you want from us you bastard?

Avu (she opened the tape that was on her mouth)- You bastard leave everyone I know what you want. You want me, right? Do anything you want to do but leave everyone.

Sid- shut up avu. He has already done a lot to you in past 4 months but not now.

Abhi- Mr. Naresh Jethwa what do you want?

Nar- I want your position.

Vish- we killed your father for his position but you kids ugh destroyed everything for us.

All were shocked except Sidneet

Sid- you bastard why did you tell everyone huh?

VA- sid you knew about this?

Sid- there is a lot to tell you all but this is not the time. First, we have to get rid of them

Avu- your fight is with me and sid. Fight with us not with others. Leave them

Nar- tch tch tch Do you both think that I am a fool?

Avu- Is that even a thing to ask?

Vish (pulling avu's hair)- aren't you speaking a lot today?

Sid- no she ain't

Nar- oops we forgot that Mr. Romeo is here but sorry to say you can't do anything

Vish- yes dad he can't you know what I was thinking that I will get married to her and then I will fuck this girl in front of everyone. Specially Mr. Romeo.

Nar- You are truly my son (evilly laugh)

Avu- you son of bitch you won't be able to even touch me

Vish- nope baby. You know what your lean and sexy body will perfectly fit mine.

Vishal forcefully took avu to mandap and made her sit. While doing the rituals he was inappropriately touching avu and was saying bad words about her.

Sid was so much angry on hearing such bad things about avu that he used so much force on the rope and the chair that it broke and he was freed. All looked towards him and he was fuming in anger.

He took the broken piece of chair and hit Vish with it.

Sid- From now on if you speak a single bad word about avu remember I will legit kill you in such a way that your next seven generations will be scared to even touch a girl.

His eyes were red by now and he started beating Vish badly while Nar was trying to stop him when

Avu- sid how could you do this? You promised me and now you are breaking your promise.

Sid- why are you so stubborn?

Avu- Even you are stubborn. Now open me man

Sid- ok ok

With that sid opened avu and they both got ready to fight they both were badly beating Nar and Vish. Avu had opened vaish so that she can open everyone else as well.

Sidneet were continuously beating Nar and Vish. They both were lying on the floor lifelessly. When Sidneet took out their guns and went towards VA and Abhi

Avu- dada you do this. We have beaten them enough now it's you who has to do this

Sid- mom I know you never thought even in your dreams that they would have killed dad. But they have so now you have to punish them. Kill them

They both forwarded the guns which Abhi and VA took smiling.

Sidneet- Do the honors!

They both shot them and finally they were killed.

Sidneet- Revenge successful!

Vaish- revenge?

Avu- so sid's dad was our trainer. Earlier he was the Mafia king and he was who taught us to fight.

Sid- But when he was killed, we promised him to take his revenge and we did that.

VA- now his soul will finally rest in peace.

Sid- not yet!

Avu- well you all go to our house and we two our coming in an hour

Sid- we have to finish a very important task

Avu- yes

Jai- ok but take care

Am (avu's mother)- wait a minute! Vibha your husband was murdered? But didn't he die in an accident? And how did you two beat him like professionals? What going on?

Avu- mom relax. We know that you all parents have a lot of question

Sid- and we will answer them but once we two reach our house

Sidneet- Till then you all go home and freshen up

All (except Sidneet)- ok bye tc

Sidneet- bye

Then avu signaled sid and he took out a pocket mirror and placed it on the wall. The mirror grew in size. All were there only and were shocked to see that mirror grow in size.

Sidneet chuckled at everyone reaction. Then Sid asked avu for her hand which she gave and they both got ready but before going said

Sidneet- Crazy 10 don't let anyone follow us we will tell everything once we are back. Plz understand.

Crazy 10- kaam ho jayega. Bindaas raho

Sidneet- thank you

With this Sidneet ran towards the Mirror and vanished. Everyone was shocked but had to go back to their house. As everyone reached their house, they saw Sidneet were already there and were discussing something very seriously.

Suddenly they saw that Avu blushed they knew that they were talking something personal. But still decided to go towards them. They all went towards them and then Reem said

Reem- you two had gone somewhere na?

Jan- then how are you two here?

Anu- and this bag?

Avu- wait wait wait. So, first of all let's start everything from the beginning. So...

#Cliffhanger

Now everything is revealed but what do you think sidneet are hiding?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 47 votes and 25 comments

See you soon

Signing off for the chapter

Mehar