Epilogue

Authors note: I can't believe I'm already done with this book. I loved writing it and I hope I can continue keeping you in interested in my sequel.

For the last time in this book:

Enjoy. :)))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I open my eyes. I can't see any thing where ever I am. It is very cold down here and the air tasted like dust and smelled like blood.

"Is anyone here? Where am I?" I say trying to stand but I am tied down. The lights flicker on. I squint, the light burning my eyes. I open them looking around. I was surrounded by lots of white rose.

"Yes my dear Katniss. I am here." A voice replied to me.

"Who are you? Am I dead? Did I die in the arena?" I ask frantically. How could I leave prim and my mother to fend for themselves. Where is cato? When will I see my hunting partner again? Where am I? What's going? My head ached as I thought about all of these questions.

"Oh you've met me before." The voice say almost taungtingly.

"I am president snow. And no you are not dead and again no you did not die in the arena. " He says coming into my sight. I flinch as he smiles at me.

"Then why am I here? Where is Cato? Shouldn't I be home now?" I question.

"You are here to do a favour for me since I am doing a favour for you." He says.

"Oh really? " I raise an eyebrow. "And what exactly is the favour your doing for me?"

"I'm letting you live. " He starts to walk in a circle around me.

"You caused rebellions in district 2 and 11 with you little at with the tree climber and your....boyfriend... so I thought about just killing you myself but then I got an extraordinary idea." I was filled with worry for his "idea".

"I am going to have a special hunger games next year. Since it is the Quartering Quell I have choose what I am going to do for it. I will send back in all the old and new victors to be in this upcoming Games." I gasped.

"You can't do that!" I yell.

"Oh but I can dear."

"so how do I fit into all of this?" I ask.

"Your going to be a wake up call to Cato and everyone in Panema ."

"How?"

"Well right now they are mourning your death." He cackles.

"I thought you said I didn't die?" I wish I did. I don't want to hurt my family, let alone help him.

"I didn't lie to you. But the rest of Panema believes you are worm food. Including your boyfriend, family and friends." My jaw hangs open.

"How could you do that! I need them in my life! I won as Victor! It's a rule that I get to rejoin my family in my district! " I scream.

"You will get to see them in due time. " I look away from him. Letting a tear fall.

"But for now -" He continues "You will stay with Me for the year and train. You will have no contact with your family or anyone else for that matter. I will personally bring you breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You will train seven hours a day every day for the next year. You will learn how to destroy you enemies and will be a great asset to next years Quartering Quell." He finishes with a smirk.

"Why will I be an asset? What am I doing?" I exclaim. I have asked this question multiple times and he was really pissing me off.

"While your year of training, you will have private session with me on forgetting everything that happened in your past. You won't remember who your family is, what districts are, you won't remember winning the games and expecially won't remember Cato."

"Nooo! Please don't! I'll do anything Please..... Please.....don't take away my memory. " I begged.

"Tempting, but no. I have a score to settle with your boyfriend and I thought this would be the perfect plan. Make everyone believe that you died. Make him feel guilty about your death because you protected him. Then I throw you and him back into the arena and you won't even remember him. So you will be the one to take his life."

"Please! " I sob "Please. Please Please. Don't do this! " I cry, thrashing around on the table that was holding me down.

"Training starts tomorrow 6 am sharp. See you then girl on fire." He smirks, turns around and leaves.

"No... wait...Please... Please!" I scream after him. He turns off the light and shuts the door. All I could do is think about everyone I cared about hoping I wouldn't forget them. I hoped i didnt forget Cato. I wanted to spend the rest of my life in his strong, protecting grasp but now that would never happen. I can't forget Cato no matter what president snow says or does. Prim and my mother needed me I couldn't forget them as well, could i?

authors note: okay guys this book is now done. :) I will probably have the next one out today or tomorrow so stick with me! We are getting close to 1,000 votes so keep going guys. I appreciate all the votes on the last chapter! I'll see you guys on my next book. I enjoyed writing for you guys! :)))

~Bucsfan9737