chapter 29

"Dad where are you?" I yell running around my house.

"Katniss! " A voice yells to me... it wasn't my father's but familiar.

"I'm right here! Who are you? Where are you?" I ask.

"Katniss... please come back to me." the voice sobs. He sounded very tired.

"I didn't go any where. I'm just tired. Please stop yelling my name. My head hurts." I moan.

"Katniss! Wake up! Your alive! Keep fighting. " The voice tells again.

"Stop yelling my name." I say crying. "Please tell me where my dad is." I say wiping my cheeks. I get a burst of pain. I scream.

"You hurt me!" I yell. I never got hurt here and this voice brought back pain.

"Rue.... she moved her arm and touched her face and screamed is she okay?" Rue? What a pretty name. I think I know that name fro. somewhere. Oh now I know! Rue from my dream of when I was in the hunger games. She was a nice part of my dream.

"She's fine. She's probably gaining a little consciousness. " Another voice says. I liked that voice much better. It didn't yell at me. It didn't make me feel pain.

"Dad where are you!" I scream.

"So she may be able to hear us? The demanding voice asks.

"I don't know... I'm not a doctor... you even said so but maybe. You already got a reaction from her just keep talking to her.... maybe she'll wake up." No! I don't want him to keep talking to me! And what does this voice mean..."maybe she'll wake up"? I was already awake.

"Katniss. " The voice says softly,soothing.

"Whaaaatt?" I whimper.

"Katniss, I love you. Your a fighter. You will get through this. You will live. Please wake up honey." He coos. I realized who this voice was now. Cato. I feel my heart race.

"I love you too Cato. Where are you I don't see you? " I call out. Cato sighs.

"I guess we can try again tomorrow."

Cato says, defeated. Try again? Why didn't he answer me. Why won't he tell me where he is?

" I guess so... She made progress today. So what were you telling Sean earlier?"

"Nothing you need to hear." Cato says firmly. His voice sounded very heavy, tired.

"Cato, I'm in the hunger games I'm pretty much ready to hear anything. Expecially since I'm going to die here." Cato doesn't say anything for awhile. Thinking this over.

"I found Marvel out in the forest in the middle of last night. He died the same way Glimmer did. I guess Clove caught up with him last night and plunged a knife into his throat. Exactly like Glimmer." He finishes. Marvel died? What? I try to tell Cato that's not true. I didn't dream that he died. At that point I knew what was real. I dreamt my dad up. Tears building in my eyes. Memories hit me. I really was In the hunger games. Dad was dead. He has been dead since I was ten. I volunteered for prim. I fell in love with Cato. I ran away from him. I met Rue. I trip over dead Glimmer. Clove cuts me. I don't wake up.

"Cato." I say trying to open my eyes or make him her me. It was hard my eyes and mouth were very heavy and numb.

My eyes flutter open. Sunlight hurting me. It was too bright. I hear a gasp.

Authors note: Next chapter: Marvel pov! you guys hit 190! okay so reminder 200 = Cato pov. 210= Clove pov. 220= Peeta pov! So you got some exciting things coming up so happy voting! :))